Reviews for Tabula Rasa
SentinalSlice chapter 38 . 1/13
Beautiful
Luke Shadowrider chapter 38 . 9/22/2017
This was an amazing read and it took me to a whole new world! this caught me off guard with how good it was presented and I hope that you write more in the future!
ElPsyCongroo chapter 38 . 1/24/2017
That was an amazing read. Thank you for writing such a great story.
Inaya chapter 12 . 1/16/2017
Glad I'm not as kind as Ran-chan.
Inaya chapter 9 . 1/16/2017
I wonder what P-chan is hiding...
Blade Redwind chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
RWAR!
NicholasRyer chapter 38 . 12/8/2016
I want to thank you. This story has been by my side for the last few years. Throughout this time I have been going through very dark times. And there are countless things that I could have done, read, or watched during this time to help me cope. I am happy this story was one of things, and not something mindless to read. This a story that always made me respond, react, and think; more than any other story I have ever read. The drama is so well done, everything is realistic. For my life I have been dealing with a condition called personality paranoia. I had been holding on to one image in my head on who the best possible me would be, and that I just have to move to get there. But this story, touching so much on identity, has started to liberate me. I don't know the answer to my personality paranoia, but this story has definitely helped me in some way. Thank you.
Ghoul King chapter 38 . 11/26/2016
Great story.
Gary Go chapter 38 . 10/30/2016
This was wonderful
MR MASSIVE chapter 38 . 10/12/2016
This fanfic was huge, man, HUGE!
mizukifugiwarra chapter 9 . 8/29/2016
Word of advice I hated chapter 8
Vangran chapter 38 . 8/15/2016
I love it! This story was a real pleasure to read and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing it with the world. If I could rate it I would give it 5 stars, a true marvel.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
This is a masterpiece.
U deserve a medal. The story was so captivating that I read it during boring lectures.
It is one of the best fanfics I've had the pleasure of reading.
This should fanfic should be in the front page, like page 1, save people the trouble of digging through the hundreds of fanfics. Hell, if fanfiction has a hall of fame, I would vote this to be featured in it.
Again, a fiction well written!
Thank u for creating this masterpiece and may life be well for u!
billroofe chapter 38 . 2/19/2016
Absolutely brilliant, well done
Grounders10 chapter 38 . 1/23/2016
An amazing story of Love, Courage and all those other cliches, yet not a cliche itself. I can honestly say that this is one of the few true masterpieces that can be found on , and quite probably one of the best Ranma stories ever told. My only regret is that I didn't read it sooner.

10/10 A masterpiece, well done Rivyn Daniel