Reviews for Tabula Rasa
MR MASSIVE chapter 38 . 10/12
This fanfic was huge, man, HUGE!
mizukifugiwarra chapter 9 . 8/29
Word of advice I hated chapter 8
Vangran chapter 38 . 8/15
I love it! This story was a real pleasure to read and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing it with the world. If I could rate it I would give it 5 stars, a true marvel.
This is a masterpiece.
U deserve a medal. The story was so captivating that I read it during boring lectures.
It is one of the best fanfics I've had the pleasure of reading.
This should fanfic should be in the front page, like page 1, save people the trouble of digging through the hundreds of fanfics. Hell, if fanfiction has a hall of fame, I would vote this to be featured in it.
Again, a fiction well written!
Thank u for creating this masterpiece and may life be well for u!
billroofe chapter 38 . 2/19
Absolutely brilliant, well done
Grounders10 chapter 38 . 1/23
An amazing story of Love, Courage and all those other cliches, yet not a cliche itself. I can honestly say that this is one of the few true masterpieces that can be found on , and quite probably one of the best Ranma stories ever told. My only regret is that I didn't read it sooner.

10/10 A masterpiece, well done Rivyn Daniel
LightnigJack chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
...OH! that explans it!
LightnigJack chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
...holy####ing damn
DaisyMayInApril chapter 38 . 11/18/2015
This story warmed my heart. One of the best FanFictions I have had the pleasure to read.
doomedpassion chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
The gender disphoria will work so much better if you switched the pronoun "she" to "he" when Ranma feels mismatched by body and gender.
fireball900 chapter 26 . 11/1/2015
Personally, while I dislike OOC, I'm ok with it as long as the character is *consistent* *within* the story. Even better if there's a good reason for them to change - like the Gem event that kicked off this story.
fireball900 chapter 23 . 11/1/2015
Brilliant story so far. I'm not normally one for Ranma/Ryoga - in fact this is the first one I've liked - but you're doing this fantastically.
Thing I like the most about it though? It's long and *finished.* Because it's such a good piece of writing I would hate to find it unfinished!
Shadow 1 chapter 21 . 9/19/2015
Ranma is being a tsundere I love it
Jay chapter 15 . 9/13/2015
God bless man, I'm sorry about your brother. I'm sure he's in a good place now.
Your story is amazing so far and I can't wait to continue reading it. Please Keely writing in the future.
Naora91 chapter 27 . 8/20/2015
I loved it. Now I'm sad that it ended.