Reviews for No Rhyme, No Reason
Defender54 chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
I loved it ! What happens next ?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I love it I love it I love it!

Please, please update!

(No pressure, if you're busy, I totally understand)
Nikkie2010 chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
Lol this chapter was really cute. I hope you haven't abandoned this story. It's really caught my attention and would love to see where you're going with this. :)
Allseer chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
Oh my god. So adorable! I love it! Please update soon!
Infinitechange chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
Very amusing and fun so far! - especially the last chapter.
Kitty XD chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
Hi! I really love this story and I was wondering if by any chance you would continue it? This story has got me sooo hooked and I would really appreciate it if you continued it! :) but if you can't I can understand! If you have a specific reason I would like to know why so I can stop checking this story repeatedly to see if its updated. sorry if I sound pushy I don't mean to be.

Ps- I really love this story and the plot! :)
RagdolDark chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
Youngling Prowl is so adorably know-it-all x3
But I really hope you'll return to this story. I'm dying to see Jazz's reaction when he learns Prowl's not dead.
M-Lo Sixteen chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
This story is so cute. I hope you do update!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/9/2013
oh my goodness i was laughing the entire time woohoo too good keep at it please
Akira Alvina chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
THIS IS SO CUTE! Omg i want moar! update soons anf pleasepleaseplease have jazz back soon! and i look forward to your explination on why rowl doesnt like bein called prowler XD
Qwertzu chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
I love this. Update please!
sparklespepper chapter 14 . 9/5/2011
Prowl is so darm smart

I can't wait for Jazz and Prowl to see each other again

Update soon :)
btch chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
oh god, prowl. That's just, just. . . PFFT! Hahaha, dear lord, and he's going to be like this FOREVER! Now, i must request to know why Ratchet didn't recognize 'jass'. And Are they going to meet in the near future?

Cause i can just see a very up tight prowl glitching from seeing Jazz for the first time in forever or maybe even Jazz from seeing prowl either way i do requestt more please.
DemonSurfer chapter 14 . 8/22/2011
PFT aw that is so adorable. And hilarious.
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 14 . 8/11/2011
"But…if we turn off our audio receptors, how will we know when Hide and Mia are done interfacing?" Prowl innocently asked.

Let it never be said that Ironhide was slow. I've seen differently on the battlefield when he's moved to save our Prime. Only I didn't realize he could be any faster until now as he and Chromia bolted from my medical bay leaving a bewildered Prowl and Bluestreak in their wake.

"You can run but you can't hide!" I shouted as I reached down and took hold of the mechlets' hands. "Come on. Let's see if you can recharge with uncle Optimus tonight."

"Why?" Bluestreak asked.

"Because Hide was bad again," Prowl answered knowingly.

you dont say... :) *insert evil grin and a giant flashing neon sign that says "Update!"