Reviews for Motel Room Horror
fairyjensen chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Are you kidding me I had a heart attack when I read the end jesus christ that was awesome
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
The size of the cockroaches is probably why the boys seem to prefer the west, midwest and northeast to the southeast.
jaredpaderlecki chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Oh man, I burst out laughing when I read this! You absolute hero!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Okay that was hillarious! I ahve to admit I hate those darn things myself! I could just imagine the two big brave young hunter terified of this little bug!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Excellent fake-out!
SammysTeam chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Oh that was AWESOME! I was thinking it was a snake or something but I like the cockroach better. I love Sam's little yelp when it moved! LMAO! I would sooooo love to see something like this in the show! XD And this TOTALLY brings back memories of me yelling for MY little brother whenever I'd see one, or a bug of any kind. He'd come running..and then we'd both stand on the couch or safely behind a doorway and take turns throwing shoes at it...okay maybe that was more than a little recent. Heh heh.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Hate hate those cockroaches, being down here in the south where we grow em huge! Blah. Fun drab, sweetie.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
So funny! I was thinking it was some sort of spider but cockroach - yuck! Probably easier to kill though!
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
LOL Too cute!
An Ingenious Paradox chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
ah! freakin' hilarious.

The True Lives of Sam and Dean-constantly facing nefarious monsters (well-I guess there's a spectrum of nefarious-ity) haha!

Thanks for the laugh!

KayValo87 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Lol! Nice! I normally hate one shots (they are too short) but this one was great. And I just LOVE the end.

Next time, have a rat get into the room. :)
spnMom chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I was wondering if it was a bee or a snake? Cute, thanks!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Bwhahahaha.
Little Miss Bump chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
So simple, yet so brilliant. A short and wholly enjoyable one-shot. Thanks for sharing. :)
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009