Reviews for Music
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
LOL! This was hilarious! Especially when Lancelot played a note and everyone jumped! I could not stop laughing!
AuroraAura11 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Ahhahahahaaaaaa!

"Silver, you and Shadow had better not have Chaos Controlled us to some other dimension…!"

"It wasn't us!"

Haha, LOL! Great story and love how you chose Lancelot to play piano. It's always been a dream of mine to see Shadow/Lancelot as a pianist. I could imagine it too...

The one thing that you could've improved on was using speech marks when characters are in thought. Sure, they aren't technically talking, but I use commas to show mind talk so people don't get confused. Of course, you haven't done anything wrong with grammar or story plot or... I never intend to be mean cause that's just rude. I'm just saying that there is room to improve, not that you should bother about what I have to say, but because sometimes you're better off putting these things in.

Other than that minor issue that only a perfectionist like myself could pick out, lovely fic. I'm reading your other ones now, yay!
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This was awsome. I love it! It was epic.
the sss team chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
ha-ha that was funny I hope you'll make more Bye-Bye:)
NeutralightCrystal chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This is such a funny story. I loved it.
Sparky The Tomboy chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I love your work here and on deviantart. i was wondering if you could maybe do a picture or a story reqeust for me. Oh yeah by the way I love this story. It's one of my favorites of yours. Anyways, I was wondering if you could do something on my two OCs Snowy and Jake. They are the twin children of Silver and my OC Elby. Snowy looks just like her father exceptt for a long bushy fox like tail. She usualy wears a dark red t-shirt and black pants. As well she wears the same gloves and boots as her father except were it's blue it's red for her. Snowy has the same telekenises as her father as well she can teleport. Jake is light blue with a brown muzzle and belly. He has strange dark blue eyes. He usualy wears a black long sleeved shirt with a purple vest over it and white pants. He can wear any gloves and shoes. Jake has sykic abilitys. He can also sense auru and can do what is called mind send. Well hope you'll do them. I'd really appreciate it.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Awesome work on the Sonic fics, as usual. I need to make my own, though. If you could give me a few tips on how to make one, that would be cool.

-A.U. '05