Reviews for Fall of a Hero
WHY ! YOU KILLED ALFRED! YOU KILLED MY HEART! *dies in a corner sobbing*
FireFox Vixen chapter 52 . 11/24/2014
Really good
ahappygoat chapter 52 . 10/25/2014
... my heart just sank... NOOOOOOOOOO MY BABIIEIEEESSSS... AGH ITS A GOOD STORY but you just ripped out my heart and danced on it. loved it none the less , another great fic from you :3
reinacuz chapter 52 . 10/4/2014
no. No. No. NO. NO. NO. THAT'S NOT HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. Although that was an amazing twist for the ending. Kudos to you. BUT THAT'S NOT FAIR. ALFRED ISN'T SUPPOSED TO DIE. HE'S THE HERO NOT THE VICTIM.
reinacuz chapter 37 . 9/21/2014
I know this sounds horrible but I'm an extreme masochist just like Alfie and I would love to have what he just imagined happen to me. *is dying of nosebleed*
Monkey D. Writer chapter 52 . 7/31/2014
;-; I think... a part of me... just... died... *shoots self*

-MDW
Professor Owlfeather chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I just read this entire fanfic, and JESUS H. CHRIST.

I mean, you are free to write how you please, but you could have toned it down a little.
Like with the branding near the beginning, I would have done it on his chest or stomach, so that every time he took his shirt off, it would be a constant reminder that he belonged to Russia
What I really didn't understand for a small half of the story, America's like:
"no fuck you"
And really rebellious. I can see where he starts to change and all, and stuck in this middle area where:
"I absolutely hate you and want to be all rebellious but I don't want to get punished fuck what do I do"

But what I didn't understand was all of sudden, it went from,
To
"Despite how you've tortured me and raped me and hurt me, I love you."
(Stockholm syndrome?)

And six character deaths? YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW NOT OKAY THAT IS
Taida chapter 52 . 7/9/2014
Absolutely amazing. I was in tears by the end, one of the best stories I ve read. This includes published novels. I love how you had Alfred start out making the deal to be a hero to his brothers and then molded him into everyone's hero. This story will stick with me for a long time.

P.s Though, I found myself angered by how weak Alfred got (me and my American pride) I loved your voice and through telling of Alfred's last, unintended, heroic act.
Amzilla chapter 52 . 7/6/2014
... I think I finally understand why the RusAme fandom wing is called hell...
A piece of me just died
;-;
This was beautiful but so so tragic
fandazed chapter 52 . 6/22/2014
T.T It's so beautiful but so sad. WHY DID IT HAVE O END LIKE THIS?! RUSSIA! AMERICA! T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T
Guest chapter 52 . 5/17/2014
Okay, I know this is old but I just finished and holy fucking shit. I loved it, I feel like crying with the end!
BookwormQueen123 chapter 52 . 4/5/2014
Wow. I loved just about everything in this story. The ending was very unexpected and depressing, but I liked it anyway:P
-Queen
Guest chapter 52 . 3/27/2014
Well that was... Am abrupt ending. I have enjoyed this roller coaster of a fic despite the hours of sleep you have made me lose.
FlyingLemonKitteh chapter 36 . 3/26/2014
Woah, that is one EXTREME under exaggeration in the face of murder. America really has gone inane. I'm looking forward to reading on.
EmpathMagickGirl chapter 52 . 1/11/2014
That was...extremely good but extremely depressing. Somehow thought the story as I was reading I didn't wonder how it would end but I don't think I expected this.