Reviews for A Series of Ninja Oneshots
RedHighlights chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Definitely worth the wait :3
Frankizzle chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Before making any decisions, try and talk to social services or something (I don't know how it works in America). Or maybe try speaking to your mum and telling her how you feel. Maybe try and get into some contact with you sister? Explain the situation to your dad? You are not as alone as you might think. Really sad about the story, but I hope you manage to get all this crap sorted out soon :(
Psyk2 chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
You and your siblings should not be alone in this. There are agencies that can help you. Talk to a teacher/counselor at school. Love the story!
Grosbeak chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
MusicWritingFreak1993 chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
I liked all of them, but halfway through the last one, it changed from third person to first person. Who's pov was it in the third one?
General Zargon chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
This is such a great story! Personally, I vote for Slideshow Chaos. Please keep up the great work and update soon! :)
aznchick98 chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
My fav is the first one
zenbon zakura chapter 3 . 9/19/2009

hurry update!

so cute! ripcord so funny!
Frankizzle chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
they all sound awesome, but probably slideshow chaos?

will you eventually do all of them though?

ah this made me laugh. allot :D

Frankie xx
PhantomEmpress chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
I'm loving these stories.. PLEASE #21. though i'll be happy with whatever route you take, these oneshots make me smile.
katiegirl101199 chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
slideshow chaos... will you eventually do all of them, though? they all sound good. though idk about #21?
ninja enchantress chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
loved it! i would like to see what the slideshow is all about.
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Haha, this was great. :) Hmm...for the next one, I'd be curious to see what you'd do with the slideshow!
Loki21 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Hey, very funny, please keep them coming! I'd vote for the Slideshow! Now, I can imagine SE trying to eat popcorn with his mask on. Hrm. Probably not at all what you had in mind, so I'll just wait for the next. BTW, why not write the two? Please? :-)
VAL chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
i felt bad for snake in that one , ripcord just rubs him up the wrong way. any way great story as usual and im voting for ninja road rage !
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »