Reviews for A Series of Ninja Oneshots
HellzCrusader chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
oh this one is defiantly my fav so far. awesome job i roflmao right now this is so funny. can't wait to see what you come up with next :)
katiegirl101199 chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
it was really funny! awesome job!
Clewt chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
I don't usually write reviews but, this made my morning _

And like Totenkinder Madchen said, Definitely a story behind # 21! XD

Totenkinder Madchen chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
That was pretty funny! I especially liked #21; something tells me there's a very interesting story behind that one. :D
Psyk2 chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
I actually burned breakfast because I was reading this! Love it!
Val chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
very cute . Im really enjoying these one shots.
HellzCrusader chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
lol lol i love reading these so much, they help take my mind away from the damned plot bunnies. i can't wait to see more of them! [one shots, not plot bunnies]
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
LOL...that was amazing! Please get bored again so we can read more! lol :)
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
nice work!
Pure Happenstance chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
rotfl

This is brilliant, I must say. Nice job. You actually inspired me to go listen to Virus Alert. Which only made me laugh harder as I pictured Snake Eyes doing some sort of interpretive dance to it with flour on his nose and flowery oven mitts on his hands...

Needless to say, you're a genius.

~THE Psychotic Pyro Fairy
Tariel H chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
i really like this story :). hope you contiune with it
Malakia chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
ROTFLMAO! Very nice, very nice. I really enjoyed this story (who would have ever thought SE could cook and listens to Weird Al?). Though I am more partical to SExOC it was great! Think you could do a SExOC one? :)
everfaraway chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
lolz, very funny!
aussie-chick-13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
well it made me laugh
Rikimaru chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
ha ha aha aha haa ha ah aha ha cnt haha stop lauhing hahaa now that was class make more you are really good! make your next one about storm shadow scarlett and snake eyes i would like to see how that turns out and once again well done
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »