Reviews for Moonbeams
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I love love LOVE ur Genis x Presea in here, my favorite couple EVER:D great story, love the Lloyd x Colette :) u portrayed everyone so well, and i love how u did the kids, this is a fav for sure!
Adriannu255 chapter 11 . 6/11/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed the past few chapters. I've just been a bit lazy lately. I like the way you ended this, although it did seem a little rushed. I liked it all the same! Great story!
origin of summoners chapter 11 . 3/18/2010
ah the fluff it burns
MasterJ633 chapter 10 . 1/6/2010
*Typo on Chapter 11 review.

I put 4,0 but it changed it to 40 on me for some reason.
MasterJ633 chapter 11 . 1/6/2010
Heheh, 1st, that was just a joke with Raine and Regal.

I was never serious about that. I could never see both of them together anyway.

So, Lloyd and Colette now have 2 kids: Anna and Kratos.

It was kinda nice that Lloyd named both his kids in dedication to his parents.

I wonder what the name of their 3rd child would be? Noishee (that is also a joke too)

If Lloyd is able to age 40 years like his dad, he's gonna have a helluva lot of kids.

I've remember reading countless forums of people asking How many kids did Kratos have, but that's for another topic and place to talk about.

Chapter was good, only saw 1 typo. You put wht in the sentence,

"So that's wht it was so hard to fly." when i know u meant why.

If you write anymore Tales of Symphonia fanfics, i'll give it a shot and read them.
Papael chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
Ya know, Is there, I dunno, Some way you can work Kratos into the story? Just asking.
Papael chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Well, well, well. Good story. To tell the truth, I could never write a story this good. It's nice to see someone righting a decent, long, and reasonable story that doesn't have grammar errors every five words. And for some reason, there have been way more ToS stories , well, I promised MY reader's I'd write a story, so I'll work on a ToS story. All in all, Great story. 10/10
MasterJ633 chapter 9 . 12/16/2009
... Wow, this chapter made me lmao.

After reading this chapter i'm like "Is Everybody gonna get laid in the story?"

So let's see:

Llyod x Coleete

Sheena x Zelos

Now Genis x Presea

Don't tell me your gonna pair Raine and Regal up next?

That would just make me laugh. :D
MasterIckolas Xaron chapter 9 . 12/13/2009
JESUS! Getting laid at thirteen. Dam lucky half-elf.

4 months? I smell a bad day for Lloyd soon. Surprised Raine didn't rip Lloyd's head off.

Keep going!
knownobody chapter 8 . 12/10/2009
good story so far, update soon
MasterIckolas Xaron chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
Congrats. Normally, if the first chapter doesn't hook me, I stop reading the story. Some how, you managed to keep me around.

The story is getting progressively better and better written. I just wish you could make the chapters longer. Other than that, Bravo.

Nice touch withe the 'angels are different thing'. I never considered that ever in my own wondering on the after game.

Keep up the work. And update soon!
Adriannu255 chapter 7 . 12/1/2009
So that's whhy Sheena went all crazy. Yay for Sheelos! Hope to see some more Colloyd soon!
Adriannu255 chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
Lol! Short, but funny! Keep up the good work!
ODST Recruit chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
I would have to say that Sheena arriving is what I would call an "oh shit! we're all going to die a slow and painful death!" moment.
MasterIckolas Xaron chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
Your and evil person you know?

Lloyd and drinking really don mix. And Colette got a bit more upset than she should have. It's only a few drinks, no one got hurt, and he made it back safe and sound.

I'll drink to that!