Reviews for The Mercury Chronicles: A Little Death
Needle In A Haystack chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Really well written, as always. Funny ending!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Funeral of the year? Very nice. Keep writing
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Okay, that was awesome. Love how it felt like a hostage negotiation for a while there :). Also, Ginny is evil. For real. :D
blueey chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
sneaky scorpius! i love the interaction between them you've created. :)
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
No idea how I managed to miss this! Wonderful, of course. Especially the conversation between Ginny and Lily (sure you weren't a mum of daughters in a previous life?) And Draco and Scorpius were just perfect.
verity candor chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Hahaa! I cackled...nice job.
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh, I just love how you portray these guys, they crack me up while still being believaable and ... just... sparky :D

Starry
hermionesw chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Damn, you good. I appreciate ur style of writing.

skittles
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
The three of them used thier mercurial charms once again! Glad to see you back and writing the trio once more.
Nongarak chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Wow. Way different tone, this story. Very nice, though! Honestly, I laughed a lot in this story, which seems kind of bad, considering it's talking about death, but wow. Great job, man. Also, I see what you did there, with that Auntie Daphne and Uncle Michael.
Princess Gillybean chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
oh wow.I feel like my brain is exploding. In a good way.

Loved it! Especially the part with Ginny and Lily, and talking about the war. Ginny was awesome.

Aunt Daphne and Uncle Micheal eh? :)

Mercury stories are always so worth the wait.
hondagirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Oh Christopher, I *adored* this. I have forgotten how much I adore your Mercury gang and this fic was no exception. I love how it started off with Ginny walking in on them and the bit with Lily felt very realistic and very much in character for a 14yr old girl. And I laughed outloud when Draco tossed money to Scorp. Oh I hope you do do a fic with the funeral, the snark will be through the roof! :D

-honda
Hecate's Wrath chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Absolutely fantastic. I adore the universe you've created here-I love Scorpius and Albus and Rose and Lily and Ginny and-oh, I just love all of them. You've made this real and believable and I am in awe. Excellent, excellent job. Thanks so much for sharing. :)
Bartimus Crotchety chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Ugh! I feel unclean! Like I need to shower with lye. Welcome back Mercury minions!

LOL!