Reviews for Madly
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Great and enduring story please continue would love to keep reading thanks
thibbs65 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
awesome, I love the way you let us know what happened in the later years of their lives love it
iheartnaley23 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I've read this one-shot of yours but don't think I have ever given it a review, which is a shame because its such a well written one-shot like your other amazing stories. I think like many other readers, for the first half of the story I was devastated thinking haley had died! Also summer in this story sounds so adorable, theres nothing more I would love then watching nathan interact with his daughter, can oth hire you to write for the show already lol! One of the best writers out there!
naleyluv chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
oh my gosh. the whole first half of this i thought she was dead! i was devastated! haha. thank god she came back. and what a welcome she got. haa. cute one shot:)
MagicalNaley23 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Hi,

a very good follow up with the first story. Like it! I wish that you could have made it at least three pages , that would have more scenes with the kids. Very good story all the same. Liked the first one a lot too.

Take care,

Naley fan from the philippines
Sh0eless chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I kept looking back at the category you placed it under: "romance/family"... I was almost in tears, because I taught Haley died! This was wonderfully written, and Summer is so adorable! I can totally picture Nathan trying to braid her hair... and failing at it! Great story!
kelly05 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
i love this story. naley and their kids are so cute. great job.
antsB chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Very cute :)
cinnagy chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Great follow up. I really enjoy your writing and look forward to your next fic.
Sara chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
That was so cute!
Kirsty23 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
perfect! That was a perfect follow up to stop crying your heart out!

Like everyone else i guess i was so worried that haley had died. You did an awesome job, I love your writing and the way you write Nathan and Haley! I can't wait for your next fic!
Ninpinpin chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
that was amazing!
dareNALEYtomove chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
THIS WAS SO AWESOME!

I love the way you write NH together. If I could have one granted wish for fanfiction it would be you writing one that NH were together and didn't break apart but dealt with things as a couple. You write them so well together. I love the chase too, don't get me wrong, I'd just love to see more of this!

Look After You is in my top five. I love it that NH are together from the beginning even if they don't realize they have feelings for each other. When I read that a sequel to that fiction was in the works I was ecstatic! Then, they were broken apart in My Way Home is Through You. I wanted to cry!

Keep em coming Ash! Your writing is awesome. NO matter what anyone says.
saderia chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
that was really good.

saderia
Mel10 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
You had me worried there alittle bit in the beginning. It was a nice story. I enjoyede it