Reviews for Worlds Collide
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Can't help but re read this story lol
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 34 . 1/21/2015
Oh wow, amazing story. So full of adventure. Very cute baby. So cute that he could sneeze out fire haha. Glad those two was able to be together
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 27 . 1/21/2015
I knew it, I knew she was pregnant a few chapters ago haha
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
I would be a hell-person if I could get Cheez-its! CHEEZ-IT! WHOOOOOOOO!
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
The power of friendship in Hell. _
torninside chapter 34 . 10/15/2011
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 34 . 11/26/2010
Man that was good (especially how you ragged on the flamers).

The only thing is that besides names, looks, and to a degree personalities I don't see hpw this is related to Digimon. It was still a great story, just saying...
takuyazoe chapter 34 . 10/11/2010
omg. clap clap clap clap. it was so friggen good! i think this is one of the best stories you ever wrote! five stars from me. 1000 claps!
Digimon575 chapter 34 . 7/30/2010

Digimon Frontier: Worlds Collide
Hero's Valor chapter 34 . 6/5/2010
this is one good story. glad i found and stuck with it. now if only i can do that with other stories...oh well
aUgOuX chapter 34 . 5/25/2010
as ya know, i've already read the story...just commenting one at a time

-now this is what i call 'when two world collides'

-the story's exciting because of the secret love and hushed affection

-the suspense, i mean-always refused to fade away!

-the romance parts are pretty equal

*can i have a high-5*
utsukushii04 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I love this story! I love it! I can't just say I love it, but I love it! Man was it good! I got really addicted to it...yeah..great job! Best story, seriously. I even got one of my friends addicted to it!
gcleemon chapter 34 . 11/5/2009
ya know you could use the storyline from the manga for bloodbath2 (yea im calling it htat tell you come up with a name
gcleemon chapter 15 . 11/5/2009
i under stood it but hell what leo said made more sence then the ending to neon genesis evangelion (aka the ending of it made me a lunatic) and man takuya really is insane and if i met the demon takuya from your story i would run the other way
Pocketbook chapter 33 . 10/6/2009
Oh yay! I loved it! Nice job completing it!