Reviews for Worlds Collide
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
I would be a hell-person if I could get Cheez-its! CHEEZ-IT! WHOOOOOOOO!
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
The power of friendship in Hell. _
torninside chapter 34 . 10/15/2011
I OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU!
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 34 . 11/26/2010
Man that was good (especially how you ragged on the flamers).

The only thing is that besides names, looks, and to a degree personalities I don't see hpw this is related to Digimon. It was still a great story, just saying...
takuyazoe chapter 34 . 10/11/2010
omg. clap clap clap clap. it was so friggen good! i think this is one of the best stories you ever wrote! five stars from me. 1000 claps!
Digimon575 chapter 34 . 7/30/2010
AWESOME! SIMPLIY! AWESOME! this sould be a REAL MOVIE

Digimon Frontier: Worlds Collide
Hero's Valor chapter 34 . 6/5/2010
this is one good story. glad i found and stuck with it. now if only i can do that with other stories...oh well
aUgOuX chapter 34 . 5/25/2010
as ya know, i've already read the story...just commenting one at a time

-now this is what i call 'when two world collides'

-the story's exciting because of the secret love and hushed affection

-the suspense, i mean-always refused to fade away!

-the romance parts are pretty equal

*can i have a high-5*
utsukushii04 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I love this story! I love it! I can't just say I love it, but I love it! Man was it good! I got really addicted to it...yeah..great job! Best story, seriously. I even got one of my friends addicted to it!
gcleemon chapter 34 . 11/5/2009
ya know you could use the storyline from the manga for bloodbath2 (yea im calling it htat tell you come up with a name
gcleemon chapter 15 . 11/5/2009
i under stood it but hell what leo said made more sence then the ending to neon genesis evangelion (aka the ending of it made me a lunatic) and man takuya really is insane and if i met the demon takuya from your story i would run the other way
Krystal Karpenter chapter 33 . 10/6/2009
Oh yay! I loved it! Nice job completing it!
Red Page chapter 34 . 10/5/2009
Aw what a cute, destructive baby! So he sneezes flames. That's something you don't see every day. Well, it was a great chapter and one hell of an ending. Keep up the good work with your other fic. Later.
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
woof woof awesome!
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
hott hoot! woof woof encore!