Reviews for If It Passes The Time
SardonyxRosetta chapter 78 . 8/12
0h man, so good! i love that i can keep coming back to this every once and a while and keep getting new stuff. i know its been a while, but please, update when you can!
I actually really like this ending! Kaoru doesn't just give in when she hears he got a divorce; she doesn't let him get to her. She takes the time she needs to make her decision, on her own terms.

It's actually fantastic, and shows how strong of a character Kaoru is. Great job!
It's by farmy favourite drabble so far! Awesome work!
SardonyxRosetta chapter 79 . 4/22
i love how i can always pop back into this and there will be something new every time. Your writing is awesome! thanks for being such a steady ruroken writer all these years.
Myosotis Scorpioides chapter 79 . 12/29/2017
I love your writing! All of the drabbles were so beautiful and the angsty ones never failed to make me cry.
Asweetsymphony chapter 79 . 9/2/2017
Wow! The feels hit me hard! Poor Kaoru. As for Kenshin, I feel bad for him too. I'm curious to see what will happen next. Will there be any part three, by any chance?
Guest chapter 79 . 8/24/2017
Actually I'm kinda curious to know if this was a follow-up to Stilettos... it just seems like it's in the same universe, ya know? Either way, it was an excellent read. Loved Kaoru's send-off to that stupid redhead XD

Keep up the good work, loving these drabbles of yours! ;)
SAILORMERCY chapter 79 . 8/23/2017
I enjoyed both chapters. It's good to have Koaru stand up for herself and Kenshin to learn to open his mouth! However, we need closure lol we need a chapter 3! Hope you do one :).
TanukiLuv chapter 79 . 8/23/2017
You are most excellent. This chapter finally gave us the closure we've been craving. Thank you for making Kaoru see thru his facade and walking away with dignity, thank you for giving us the true Kaoru we know and love: strong, resilient and doesn't take crap from nobody, especially that idiot of Himura. I'm glad she left him high & dry in that seedy motel room, and that he realized finally he doesn't deserve her and she deserves better. *guffaw* He actually went inside, thinking he was gonna get some?! Ha! Serves him right! She will prevail and he'll sink like the Titanic, heh. XD

Whether you continue this or not matters not, what matters is that our lovely Kaoru has been vindicated and that silly redhead is left with nothing. I'm just glad HE gets to suffer this time around. And I agree with the other reviewer: I'd love to read one where SHE treats him like a plaything and dumps him when she's bored. XD

I commend you for a job well done. \0/\0/\0/\o/\o/\o/

Looking forward to more. XDDD
Guest chapter 79 . 8/23/2017
OMG thank you, thank you, thank you sooooooo much :D I seriously didn't expect part II so soon. Oh you made my day, you know I loved it but Kenshin seemed a bit too hesitant for a man who's supposed to be in love. You know he didn't even try to defend himself, didn't even try to make her see his point, I think he's more passionate, a little drama wouldn't hurt ... As for Kaoru her behavior it was quite realistic. I enjoyed it immensely.. 3 Thank you again and keep writing !3
P.S How about part III :D
P.P.S How about a story in which Kenshin is a prostitute?
P.P.P.S Can you turn chapter 35(stilletoes) into multi chapter story? please
OMG so many requests I hope you'll take at least one of them into account
Have a nice day 3 till the next time 3
hapiflower chapter 79 . 8/23/2017
Nicely done..always loved a strong kaoru..i just can't understand kenshin's pov..why he always treat her so cold after if he really loved her?
hapiflower chapter 78 . 8/23/2017
Ouch..that was a heartbreakingly good drabble..
kaoruca chapter 79 . 8/23/2017
Well, Kenshin is quite different in this part. It's difficult to buy that change
Saskiamq chapter 79 . 8/22/2017
I think it was the correct way to Kaoru to have made the desicion even if was not an easy one for her to make.
Storm Alchemista chapter 79 . 8/22/2017
Thank you for this. I read the first part and it haunted me with all the potential ways it could go. It was good to get that closure of that confrontation. Part of me wants a follow up reaction of Kaoru as I can see Kenshin sending her proof of the divorce and a single note saying 'I never saw you as a whore' or something similar. 'Cause I can see him wanting to give her at least that.
Thank you it was sad, but striking.