Reviews for If It Passes The Time
Reignashii chapter 69 . 10/4
You are cruel. I still want more from this story line lol I haven't been getting much RK updates in a while or at all so I'm feeling rather deprived
J Luc Pitard chapter 69 . 10/3
Not even going to buy her dinner or a movie?! Really, Kenshin! This is more Sano's behavior, if you ask me... but nobody has. Thanks for the update and for continuing this promising plotbunny.
Steel Wool chapter 69 . 10/3
I love this chapter... It made me giggle... I also laughed a little harder than I should have when I noticed it was chapter 69... I love your work and your stories and I look forward to more! :D

kokoronagomu chapter 69 . 10/3
i guess that's what pantie-shields are for... lol
kokoronagomu chapter 68 . 10/3
very amusing! like the interplay and grumpy kaoru is always fun... always. would love to see more of this thread.
couriosity chapter 68 . 9/29
Ooooh. I like the empathy ability and the smart ass version of Kenshin.
sapphirehimitsu chapter 68 . 9/21
An update! Yes! I really enjoyed this short drabble with Kenshin's cocky attitude and Kaoru's serious attitude. It was real fun reading! :D
just4storys chapter 55 . 9/20
your carriage ride drabble is my favorite! i've been reading it for years! i really wish you'd do a part III. thanks for being an awesome writer! I know real life can be tiring!
Reignashii chapter 68 . 9/19
Ok. This is just wrong. You need to make this one a full blown story cause this Itty bitty drabble? Just ain't gonna cut it. It looks so damn fun and this was an utter tease at the potential yummyness of it all! Pleeeease. Make it a story rofl
morningdreamers chapter 53 . 8/4
Ohhh this mini story was so cuuute!
morningdreamers chapter 40 . 7/3
I adore this one omg. Short but super sweet. I listened to the song at the same time, and everything in the moment was all good. :)
morningdreamers chapter 34 . 6/5
I like this new scheming Kenshin ;)
kokoronagomu chapter 67 . 6/1
she's better off with kenshin. *nods*
Real life can be a doosey! Thanks for finding some time to post!
KuroiAoiShishio chapter 66 . 2/24
I find that you have inspired me top write my own drabble story. This little gem of yours is fantastic and I hope that this isn't the last. I look forward to more!