Reviews for If It Passes The Time
SardonyxRosetta chapter 77 . 8/5
I love coming back to the RuroKen fandom and seeing your updates to this string of fics! They're always so fun and inventive. Every time I think you might have given up... there's more! Yay! KenKao are my fav 3 Thanks for all your hard work :3
kenkao4ever chapter 77 . 7/24
that was hot, please write another chapter of this, either the lemon or after it, like a conclusion of some sort with Hiko in it xD
How about writing part three (after trip and meeting Hiko?.. )
KureNo11 chapter 77 . 7/23
Oh God, I dont think it's over! Please make one more chapter focusing on what they would be doing on that controversial bed! (pardon this shameless request from the fan of yours *grin)
paedirt chapter 76 . 7/22
Thanks. Scheming Hiko is hillarious. Its great you've come back after so long. Love your stories
kaoruca chapter 76 . 7/21
Welcome back! Of course we would love to know what happens next
Sessha Kenshin chapter 76 . 7/20
Freaking ooout! Finally an UPDATE! Had to do a double-take if I really was seeing your fic from the updates or Im seeing my list of Favorites.

Anyway, please do update this chapter. Interested to know how this night will progress.
Saskiamq chapter 76 . 7/20
No you have not abandoned the wonderful world of K&K . I have enjoyed you short story about this 2 and very glad to see and update since I have the alert on favourite stories. Do hope to see more very soon please do not keep us in suspense for long.
KureNo11 chapter 76 . 7/19
So glad you've come back! Would love to see the second part. I wonder if Hiko booked the room with a large tub for those two on purpose *smirk.
Astrid chapter 76 . 7/19
Update soon please! Will Kenshin see her in the bath? I'm dying to know!
CaylieJelly chapter 1 . 7/19
Liking where things are going. Please post soon!
J Luc Pitard chapter 76 . 7/18
I like the concept, but their boss had better get ready for some abuse charges when they get home. That or wedding invitations... Go Hiko!
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 76 . 7/18
Just a few words missing (to, the), and "tub" was spelled "tube" at one point. And... Oh thank goodness! I don't know if I could stand the suspension.
Cerulean Twin chapter 76 . 7/18
cute story this chapter, I'm looking forward to the next one
kenkao4ever chapter 76 . 7/18
love it! i wonder what will happen in the next chapter? who will confess first? love the scheming hiko