Reviews for If It Passes The Time
KuroiAoiShishio chapter 66 . 2/24
I find that you have inspired me top write my own drabble story. This little gem of yours is fantastic and I hope that this isn't the last. I look forward to more!
J Luc Pitard chapter 66 . 12/29/2014
There's a cute song from Avenue Q that my daughter's been singing called Fine Line. It doesn't end with a happy ending, so I was very pleased that your story did. People usually do better when they decide to talk to the other person rather than deciding they know how the other person thinks or feels. That's been my experience, anyway. Enjoyed this short series and how he (as the adult) decided to end the frustration with a little honesty. "I've been an idiot, haven't I?"
KrzyKtty101 chapter 66 . 12/28/2014
Another great chapter, but they always leave them wanting more.
Guest chapter 66 . 12/28/2014
AWWW! Merry Christmas to us! Thanks for the update. I love when Kenshin takes control!
kokoronagomu chapter 66 . 12/28/2014
YATTA! \o/

Scarred Sword Heart chapter 65 . 12/28/2014
Why the cliffhanger?
kokoronagomu chapter 65 . 11/24/2014
*singing* counting crows version of joni mitchell's 'big yellow taxi'...
kokoronagomu chapter 64 . 11/24/2014
one hopes that her attitude change will have him sit up and take notice. sometimes people need a 2x4 to the side of the head to get their attention.
kokoronagomu chapter 59 . 11/24/2014
yeah, her being pregnant would have been a problem... although doing stuff for a friend is a sign of a good person and a good catch.
kokoronagomu chapter 57 . 11/24/2014
ginny hates good-byes. it seems like they both feel strong affection toward each other... sad.
kokoronagomu chapter 55 . 11/24/2014
he finds her interesting but if she's not a titled noble playing robin hood, she'll just be a plaything. :\ but it's over now and i'll imagine good things for closure.
kokoronagomu chapter 54 . 11/24/2014
LOL surprises add spice to life, kenshin. xD
kokoronagomu chapter 34 . 11/23/2014
he is a rather brilliant tactician... his rurouni facade is to disarm and hide but behind that mask is a shrewd and astute fighter. lol i can see this happening. although the 'dono'... even in modern japan people use honorifics... in that time period even brits and americans called their spouses 'mister' and 'missus' so i can see them married and his still using the honorific. ;p
kokoronagomu chapter 27 . 11/23/2014
i'm leery about people who drink, i had an extremely abusive alcoholic who committed suicide and i had to go into counciling because i felt guilty because i didn't feel grief at his death... one hopes he's not going to make a habit of this.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
i had to log out to comment because i found that i had already reviewed... senility i tell ya!

anyway... have you ever seen the movie 'gigi'? that's what this reminded me of (this time around apparently). it's a 1950's musical, it's cute... 'gigi's trailer if you're interested can be seen on youtube, just copy/paste the following code into youtube search: jEofRODHZ1w