Reviews for If It Passes The Time
J Luc Pitard chapter 75 . 11/2/2016
I like this but I think you need to add the idea of the tension between them due to the nature of the law and how neither of them like it. The enforced idea that they would have sex and have babies to continue the bloodline, etc. They seem to be fighting the attraction and this moment would be the right time to have that release/culmination of the denial they've been engaging in.
pmaverick chapter 75 . 10/29/2016
Ch75's "bond" is quite similar to that "bond" in Ravyn's Little One and Miriel's Midnight Wings.
KureNo11 chapter 75 . 10/29/2016
I use FF apps for keep updating. Somebody please tell my why this drabble has marked as 'complete'? Is it just sort of error? Or has it already completed? Because if it has, I am sure I will burst into tears and beg the author to keep updating 'If It Passes the Time'. Chapter 75 have reinforced my determination for being an avid fan of your stories.
kenkao4ever chapter 75 . 10/28/2016
Asjtmkhmktktk loved it. I can feel the sexual tension between the two. :BBB
rhodablanche chapter 75 . 10/27/2016
You can't end it here, not like this! Oh please, please continue :)
Mamoro chapter 75 . 10/26/2016
Kenshin's eternal urge to wrap Kaoru in cotton batting on a safe shelf somewhere! Glad he figured it out here. :)
Guest chapter 75 . 10/26/2016
Lovely!
Guest chapter 75 . 10/26/2016
I love this! The magical bond is incredible! You should really consider writing another one shot within a one shot for us! Really intriguing and a captiviting plot. I would love to see a full story on this. Ive always have had a passion for the magical kaoruxkenshin stories! And would truly love to see more from you!
Melay chapter 75 . 10/26/2016
Who cares if it's unedited. Keep it coming. Thanks so much
deliriou599 chapter 75 . 10/26/2016
H-A-P-P-Y! Thank you for exploring it a bit deeper!
Kinsutenekochan chapter 75 . 10/26/2016
Awww! I really love this universe you created! Awesome job, keep it up and thank you! (I would like to see more from this realm of the muse strikesy ou in the future.)
BABN chapter 74 . 10/25/2016
I need this to be a whole story surrounding how this relationship develops. Because yes.
VirtualAngel2015 chapter 74 . 10/24/2016
I got about 2/3 of the way through that last chapter before remembering that it was likely a one-shot and got really sad because I was already getting super excited for an awesome new story!
You are amazing!
Odat chapter 74 . 10/23/2016
I would read an entire story based around this. You've set up an entire world that is just begging to be explored. Incredibly well done!
DayDreamer-BleachLover chapter 74 . 10/23/2016
I loved this! I'm glad you've not dropped off the Earth and I wish there was more to this chapter!