Reviews for Viva La Vida
Dragonscorch chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Wow... Awesome fic! :D
Bowl of NOPE chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
No okay this fic actually hurt an it was a spagetti of nopesauce and no stop it. Danny's such an adorable little bb tho
Sarlona chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
BRING BACK DANNY PHANTOM!
Shaed Knightwing chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Hey! This is actually really good, you need to give yourself more credit! Tsk Tsk. *waggles finger*
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I can't believe you didn't like this story. It was great and really well written. It is actually one of the best Danny Phantom stories I've read so far, and I have read a lot. There are not that many stories after Phantom Planet that are decent, but this one is the best. Keep writing.
dani chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
i really liked it. danny was a little OOC but not too much.
star1095 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
that was really cool i loved it really intresenting
Dibbzy chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
The story it's self, briliant. the lyrics kind of reck it really. But I don't normaly read song fics for that reason, so I would say that. I really like the bit at the end where he's saying that though he's the hero to the people the people are his hero, cause they're what keep him going. Question, though: Tucker was the mayer at the end of the sereise. Did he stand down or something?
Kirby77DP77 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I LOVED THIS! I'm so happy you did this songfic with my favorite song! :) It was very well written too.

I hope you get out of your writer's block and update Labyrinth ASAP.

kirby
Princess of Rose chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
wow. a little rushed, but good nonetheless. Viva la Vida is my favorite song by coldplay.
ShortSweet'NToThePoint chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Amazing fic! :D Ya know, I never thought that Danny'ss hero complex would be like THAT, but it totally made sense. And the song acually fit...

I liked this; it made me think.

(COLDPLAY RULES!)