Reviews for She Lives on the Edge
wynnsy chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
awww, I wish there was more to read! This chapter was very engaging. Please consider writing more-
Aisilinn chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I recognized the title as being lyrics from Superchic[k]-Hero...
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
cuuuuuuuuuute! loved it!
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Lol I loved this! Very funny and you did a great job with this!
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
oh , it was brilliant.

such a cute little piece. love it. this is really amazing. thank you.
Moon-Diva chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Cute one-shot :]

One thing I did notice however was that you sometimes switch between the present tense and past tense. For example, this sentence "...or she was a loser-teenager who always get bullied at school, returns home to an uncaring family, and has no friends to guide her through the dark days of her life..."

Since your story is written in past tense, the sentence would be grammatically correct as "...or she was a loser-teenager who always got bullied at school, returned home to an uncaring family, and had no friends to guide her through the dark days of her life..."

Additionally, I'm not sure how other people feel but I prefer only italics in a story. I feel that if you have italics, bold and underlining all together, it can be slightly overwhelming. I think bold and underlining should only be in the actual story used if you're writing in an epistolary style.

But, overall nicely written and great characterizations.
wickedsistah1024 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
No, it was not plotless. In my honest opinion, it could be a prompt to a longer, multi-chaptered AU IchiRUki fic. (hint, hint)

That was a really great prologue of sorts, and I would like to see it continued (if not in a multi-chap fic, then perhaps another oneshot where they see each other again). It opens up a LOT of possible continuations, and I really want more after you've left me hanging there gaping at this masterpiece. ;)

Well-written, in character, and undeniably cute. Good job! Fine job you did with the free pencils-which ended up being chappy collectibles, thus becoming an item of importance in the story.

Looking forward to more from you! Keep writing! :D
Spiceandsugar10 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
THIS WAS SO RANDOM!(NOT IN A BAD WAY!)I LOVE IT!I HAVE AN OBSESSION OVER RANDOM THINGS!
Emil Lime chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I loved this one-shot! it's very hard to write interesting one-shots (expecially since a lot of people use the same themes over and over again) but this one is way different, and i loved it! I wish you would have continued writing this, but it's cute the way it is!

GREAT STORY!
Juveniliare chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Plot less yet so cute...

Why not making a multi chaptered fic out of this?

It'll b strawberry! *roar!*

Luv it! Luv u!
Hikari6007 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Hahahaaha! Excellent! Well done!
Eyes of the Fire Lily chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
great job! and good idea to put chappy in there too. Rukia's weird obsession with chappy is hilarious. xD and anyway i really like this story. please update soon if you're gonna continue it. (hopefully u will) :)
xwhitemoonx chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
hehe cute
Firisu chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Aw, cute.

I think you captured their characters perfectly.

Great job. ;]
chubbybunny chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
ah i really like how this story started out and ended.

please keep on writing for this story its cute.

XDD