Reviews for My Vampire Romance
Guest chapter 30 . 10/14/2013
Wat a story. I luv it. Please write more!
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
This story is completely fantastic! I love a bad ass Bella! Haha love you plot twists!
Elle chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Good read. However, please proof it – I came across name confusion like James instead of Aiden, Al instead of Bells. Can throw a reader off.
Elle chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Please don't make bella cry so much. I kind of undermines her ability as a spy.
booksxforxlife chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
...Bella's a spy...shouldn't she be doing more spy stuff?
TwilightFan888 chapter 28 . 12/10/2011
OMG! i read this entire story i ONE day cause i could not stop reading! this is amazing! i cant wait to read more of you stories

keep writing and write more soon!

XOXO
XRubyEyedBeautyX chapter 30 . 11/8/2010
tried to but link wont work! but i agree with the plagiarism statement all the way
Sesshomaru'sBoo chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
great but why is bella staying with her step father she could of stayed with her real father but did not please explain.
paralighter4ever chapter 11 . 9/1/2010
one thing i got to say:AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

ok 2 things: i'm glad emmett didn't rip edward's head off when he found out about edward and bella being an item,and yay they're finally together!(edward and bella i mean.)
Serenade Sailing chapter 30 . 6/5/2010
Ofcourse, Your story is one of the ones I look forward to reading , your a fantastic author and I think it's horrible someone would do this. But don't let this person keep u from writing alot of ur readers will be happy to help x good luck with this story and future ones :D x
pinkypuff905 chapter 30 . 6/3/2010
i cant find it
pigpog chapter 30 . 6/3/2010
You do know that just because my account deleted doesnt stop me from creating a new one! im back and im called taylorlautnerisfit!:):):):):):)):):):):):):):):) i will continue to copy muwahahahahahahahah!
Kingswear chapter 30 . 6/3/2010
what a biatch! il go look now!
jediahsokaroxx chapter 30 . 6/2/2010
Im trying to find the story on the website but i cant find it, maybe they deleted it already? I'll keep looking, although i dont think i can comment without an account.
Noble Korhedron chapter 30 . 6/2/2010
I'm sorry but I can't seem to find it or I would've posted by now... :-(