Reviews for Mandrakes and Mudbloods
QuillDragon23746 chapter 1 . 6/16
It was a really good one. Think you can make it into a two shot? That would be great.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I loved this, it was pretty brilliant
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Given the information in the epilogue-that Harry's kids don't know he's famous-I've wondered what the other characters in the HP saga hid from their children. You've given a plausible (and chilling, and sad) answer here for the Malfoys.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Hmm, interesting.
cheekybby chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Aww, I have never read any fic like this before. It is lovely! Brilliant work for sure!

untitled23957390 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This is bloody brilliant! You could totally expand from here. Are you going to write more?
123-say-cheese chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Great! I loved it :D
Different Child chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
So Scorpius. Really. And seriously...does he even know what it's like to have a friend? I kinda feel bad for him.

I would write more but my brain is not functioning. Pain meds and all. I just had oral surgery this morning.

Hope to talk to you this week! 3 ya!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Hey,

I like your take on the next Hogwarts generation. It makes sense that Scorpius' parents wouldn't have been very forthcoming about the war, and that they'd still bandy 'mudblood' around without ever explaining it - bit of a wake up call when he gets to school!

Good job. I haven't much liked Harry and co.'s children (I thought JKR's epilogue was pretty weak), but I'm definitely enjoying your versions!
xMadeline11x chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
si-star-x chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
God, Scorpius is just like his father. But nicer, obviously.