Reviews for Sympathy for Spike
HG131 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
That, yet again, was very funny.
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
thats so frickin funny! cuz really, ive seen all of those! well, except spike/jenny. ive never seen that. but still, great parody.
LilBadChic chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Hahaha! That was realy funny. Especially da party, where, um, Spike tried it on ... Angel. Haha very funny story.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
I want to know who the one who wasn't paired believably with Spike is. Very funny story. They're all crazy for not wanting him.
Mystic Catface chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
This, the first ever Buffy fic I've read, is hysterical. A massive round of applause to you.
Culf chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Poor little Spike. Spike and Tara. Cute!
Son Of Evil chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Imzadi chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
I don't know how I missed this story before, but I am totally ROTFLMAO! You have a light, deft touch with comedy. Great story!
DanceBurn chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Wow...I read this before and it still makes me laugh! I love the speech he gave Jenny, so funny! And the Ellen part..and the ewww part...heck, I love all the parts!
Gersemi chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Crazy baby! I love it! though you killed Tara...
HonorH chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
*Snicker!* Poor Spike. Always love's fool. I greatly enjoyed this, especially the parts with the Bloody Awful William-esque Poetry. Thanks for the giggle!
Redhood79 chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
Lol! I love it! It's sooooooooooooo funny! But when are you going to make the next fairy tale one?
Maria chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
Well, you’re cute and everything, but sorry, nope. I’m dead,” she explained as she resolved into mist.

“So am I! Don’t you see! We have so much in common,” he yelled into the dissipating vapor.

This is soooo funny!
Green Bunny Goddess chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
De feet? ::snicker:: De feet? Oh, my god, Meltha, you are an utter coddess, you know that? Have I imbedded that into your mind yet?
kitkat chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
strange funny and ridiculus.i luv it!later days.