Reviews for Memories
Love it
ksanta chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
great story :d Loved it
mersan123 chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
Hey, just read the story - yes a little late I know - but loved it. Great bit of humour too!
Many thanks.
senoritablack chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
this was entirely too sweeett!
ilove0t6forever chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
I hate it but then I love it because they'll die and leave merlin all alone once again and it just makes me want to cry over and over again :(
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
John Hurt! Oh that is great one!
Rchan2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Dang. I'm already hooked! Way to go!
candycrazy12346 chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
This fic is so much fun .

Unfortunatly, all I've been able to think since the mention of pregnancy was 'oh God, what if one of Merlin's grandchildren is the reincarnation of Arthur?!'
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
All I wonder is if the kid will reincarnate. Or maybe live forever with Merlin, and they search for Arthur together?
great story!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Baaahahahahahahahahaaaahahah! xD xD
This is the second time reading this, and the scene at the end of this chapter STILL cracks me up so much! xD
Pizzapig chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
Oved the story, deffiantky adding to my favourites, for such a short story it really ahd fleshed out characters, with a string storyline that leaves me wanting more.
Pizzapig chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Chapter 1: i just love reincarnation fics, and your spin on it is the best, emo merlin is just too awesome to process, especialy the reincarnation thing, and bits from their past lives staying with them. If it wasnt so late I would read them all tonight in one go, but sleep, so have to hold my curiosity for now, but cant wait to see the next chapter.
Lunary chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
I love this Story I really do and who knows maybe in the next one it's Merlin that's pregnant.

I had to cry while reading the part with the broken promise and was moved by the emotions you've managed bring alive.

Regards,