Reviews for Memories
LittleMeowMoo chapter 3 . 7/24
You use waaaay too much italics
Kinda disrupts the flow of the story when you have to mentally emphasise every other word ._.

On a side note
Interesting story xD
Bookgirl21 chapter 9 . 6/18
This was such a great story! There were parts where I was laughing so hard I was cry! Thank you for writing this!
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 6 . 5/29
ok i usually read the words mpreg in a summary and delete it from my memory bank in the next moment but like.
this was really good.
arthur being the pregnant one - the bEST HAHA.
skinnyjin74 chapter 2 . 5/21
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 5/14
I loved that super charged conversation. Oh, it was perfect and everything I'd hoped for.
the one who gets your reviews to 400 chapter 5 . 4/7
Overall great story
the one who gets your reviws to 400 chapter 5 . 4/7
clue's in the name
Cassandra101 chapter 9 . 3/17
Snaps for you, girl/man/other, snaps for you *sobs happy tears*
Ernie chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
Had me in tears
Sh3zza chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
Loved the story! It was actually . I had to stifle my laughter when Arthur was 'pregnant and having the baby' It was HILARIOUS XD Love reading your works and am planning to read them all
totally-anonymous-person chapter 9 . 9/28/2015
:3. that's all I have to say, just :3
al chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
This is has to be one of the best stories I have ever read!
LinkyOkumura37 chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
"Everyone knew to fear the Eyebrow." :'D This is easily one of the best merthur fics ive ever read- it was so good... I love your merlin fics so much... Im pretty sure ive read 3 in a row tonight and theyve all given me so many feels Thank you for writing!
lifelesslil chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
At this point every time I read the "I do not own merlin" Disclaimer you you have at the beginning of each chapter all I can think is God, it doesn't matter. You can do anything with him at this moment as long as the fic continues to be this amazing.
Sorry, I have a real thing for the pining and you are doing it so well.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
OMFG the ending was so emotional I fuking loved it!