Reviews for Memories
Ernie chapter 8 . 11/17
Had me in tears
Sh3zza chapter 9 . 10/14
Loved the story! It was actually . I had to stifle my laughter when Arthur was 'pregnant and having the baby' It was HILARIOUS XD Love reading your works and am planning to read them all
totally-anonymous-person chapter 9 . 9/28
:3. that's all I have to say, just :3
al chapter 9 . 8/6
This is has to be one of the best stories I have ever read!
LinkyOkumura37 chapter 9 . 7/20
"Everyone knew to fear the Eyebrow." :'D This is easily one of the best merthur fics ive ever read- it was so good... I love your merlin fics so much... Im pretty sure ive read 3 in a row tonight and theyve all given me so many feels Thank you for writing!
lifelesslil chapter 4 . 7/1
At this point every time I read the "I do not own merlin" Disclaimer you you have at the beginning of each chapter all I can think is God, it doesn't matter. You can do anything with him at this moment as long as the fic continues to be this amazing.
Sorry, I have a real thing for the pining and you are doing it so well.
OMFG the ending was so emotional I fuking loved it!
KawaiiKitsuneGirl chapter 2 . 4/13

...hehe. I found them recently, and fell in love with them, but I really like hot mess and good girls go bad- will try out the ones that their royal highnesses like!

I love Merlin, and this story is awesome! I don't tend to review, cos I'm always rushing off to read more, but I felt like I had to comment this time!

Nice going!
louisesnape chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
Love it
ksanta chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
great story :d Loved it
mersan123 chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
Hey, just read the story - yes a little late I know - but loved it. Great bit of humour too!
Many thanks.
senoritablack chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
this was entirely too sweeett!
ilove0t6forever chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
I hate it but then I love it because they'll die and leave merlin all alone once again and it just makes me want to cry over and over again :(
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
John Hurt! Oh that is great one!
Rchan2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Dang. I'm already hooked! Way to go!