Reviews for The Color of Your Eyes
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 32 . 7/21
Lovely story.
NanStew chapter 32 . 7/10
Wow, I was expecting a Volturi fight and it never came. Very nice story. Thanks.
babefangirl chapter 32 . 6/14
Thank you for this wonderful story! I loved it from the first chapter and enjoyed the new adventure of family and love!
papiliokaze chapter 1 . 4/23
I'm really sorry to nitpick, but I am a PhD candidate in History so I can't help myself. Pasadena, TX was founded 1893 by John Burnett. It would be really cool, if you would change Bellas Birthplace, since I'm guessing you want to keep with the timeline? Easiest way would be Houston I suppose... that one was registered in 1837 :)
mexicantt chapter 12 . 2/18
...that's it? That's all the reaction out of Bella?

Pardon my language, but that's bullshit.
However, I suppose you keep her in character as far as how she is in the books, since she's a doormat there as well.

But wow.
Abandon fic.
I loved this story so much
natcityjp chapter 32 . 4/20/2014
Loved this story, thanks.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 32 . 3/20/2014
awwww :) I am so glad I found this gem of a story to read..thanks for sharing it. :)
Edwardloverx3 chapter 32 . 2/16/2014
I really loved this story! It's actually the first of Bella being a vvampire before Edward that I liked at all! The plot is really good and your writing style as well. I just wished that you had written out how they met Rose Emmett Alice and Jasper..
harkie5 chapter 32 . 11/23/2013
Cute story thanks for sharing.
harkie5 chapter 15 . 11/20/2013
I've really enjoyed your story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Butterfly1993 chapter 32 . 9/24/2013
Brillant XD
jterry453 chapter 32 . 9/4/2013
Cute story thank you for sharing!
cela chapter 31 . 8/8/2013
what year is it that they use the expression "that sucks"? you have used it several times and it sounds like it was around the 1930's. other than that, I am enjoying this very much.
irishnlove2shop chapter 32 . 7/28/2013