Reviews for REWRITE
Noble Bigot chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
hurry plz :0
MonotoneFreak chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
I can't wait to read the rest of this fanfic.
nia desu chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
wow, i like it! I can see big improvements! I can't wait for the big events here! This one's more comedic c: kyaa good job! I just hope i can see the hinata who blushes madly for atleast one time :3 who will be the villain? And i hope itachi's in this version :3
fairyjensen chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
you should, you know... *cough* UPDATE or something... you know? cuz you're the one who inspired me and my friend to collab on a sasuhina story, and yeah... well bye now! this message will self-destruct after you finish the story.
xLittleMissReality chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
Dang! I liked the story the first time and now it's just adding more detail and you can see the different writing styles. Quite amazing, actually. You've taken the base side stories in the original and put them out there right away in the beginning. A bit like shoving the information down the reader's throat, but it seems that you've written it well. :P-I swear, that ends the criticism- I hope that you have some good plot twists, which I'm sure you do, you're friggin' awesome, now that the side stories we know are gone. I already know that the villlain is NOT going to be Itachi, so already excited. Please update when you feel necessary!
Tsuki-No-Yoru-Sama chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
Mas por favor.

More please!
ShadowUchihaHyuga-chan chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
w-write m-more p-please!
Dark Winged Delilah chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
when's Chapter five comin?
June-Avatar11 chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
well, hinata is very stupid. she should just give up. i mean, it's not that bad... (okay its really bad but still) she made some good friends and its not like sasuke is a pervert. he's not even interested. okay, well he is. but its faint...

anyways, i like the stoy. i hope u update soon! :)
Hyuugamistress94 chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Luv the story! I luv how u made neji in this story, plz check out mine! _
Shadow of Miracles chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
Great chapter as expected very funny and yeah I liked how Hinata was flirting with Sasuke. However I hope that you won't make Hinata curse like you did in your first story. I mean the whole cursing in her head thing is I guess acceptable, but it just makes her be really really really OOC and its just not the Hinata everyone knows, ok so yeah more backbone on her is cool but you still want to have that quality that makes Hinata...Hinata. Anyways its your story so its whatever works for you. I hope you'll update soon.

P.S. The reason why I couldn't stand reading the first story (before this rewrite) was because Hinata was this wild cursing child and everyone was completely OOC so it was just horrible. this rewrite has been really good so far, I just hope it'll stay that way.

update soon.
math music reading chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
I like that Hinata's more realistic, being nice and trying to get along after is not a concession or surrender, it's an excellent contingency plan.
Xiao Star chapter 1 . 8/29/2009