Reviews for Rohan's Gold
Aquary chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
I reread this and keep wondering. What's going on between aragorn and legolas at the bath house? Curious...is it romantic things? Is it elven friendship things?
Aquary chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
so this is just casual things? Sort of hoping a serious romance between the two, since I love the pairing...
I hope you will write something serious between this two
Obsidianglasses chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
I usually never read anything like this and I've always been a bit afraid of reading M-rated stuff. But this was so much better than I had expected!

I think you have cured me of my fear for M-rated fics. I think you deserve at least two medals, one for the amazing story and one for helping me xD

I know what I will be doing the coming week, hehe. I can't believe I've had the link to your profile for so long and never dared to read any of your stories. Your writing is amazing, I can't find the right words for it. Blame me and my limited English vocabulary.

As for haters; they don't deserve your epicness. I know this is AU, but some people always seem to forget. The reason I disliked reading anything M-rated was because I knew an Elf would never do something like this, ever. But I'm glad I can push that thought to the back of my mind for now.
madamezou chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
this was lovely and very spot on. thanks for writing it!
darthsydious chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This is GORGEOUS. Whoever said it was bad obviously doesn't write. You write everything out beautifully! Cannot wait to start chapter two!
FFNRocks chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Really great read. I will look at your other works next. Refreshing style.
Mistysky M.M.M chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Yes, this is indeed a lovely story. I think I mentioned this before; the characterization is intricate. When you describe their slight distractions or their playful antics, they appear so fleshed out... it just makes me so happy to have stumbled across this story on a whim. I'm grateful that you have written this. M.M.M
Mistysky M.M.M chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Really well written. The personality of the characters are fleshed out nicely. Good chapter. You're no amiture.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Marvellous! I should check out your other fics sometime. I love the camaraderie of Legolas/Aragorn/Gimli in the first chappie. Gimli's a soft-hearted little bloke isn't he? XD. It was written wonderfully well, as was the second chapter (but in a completely different way, if that makes any sense). I love the tenderness and sensuality in chapter 2, and the feeling that they have that one night and they're going to get everything they can out of it. I love your characterisation of Eowyn and Legolas too - both of them strong, independant, and determined. It's going on the favourites list! _

As for the haters... I've noticed that lunatic who 'reviewed' this, rambling on other people's fics. It boggles the mind, it really does, considering FF is all interpretation/fantasy/whatever, on the part of the author. Perhaps they should spend less time trolling people on here, and more time looking up the definition of fanfiction ;)
Spirit of the Dragon907 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Oh my God, I love this story with a passion! It was absolutely amazing! Definitely one, if not the best Lord of the Rings fanfiction I have EVER read! I love the way you kept to the story with the way that Eowyn did loved Aragorn but twisting it so that it was Legolas first and then Aragorn instead of changing the whole story by saying that she never loved Aragorn, sorry, that must sound so confusing!

Anyway, brilliant story! Keep it up, you have an amazing talent for writing and I hope to read more from you soon!
ziggy3 chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
To those who don't like the idea of Eowyn and Legolas loving each other: DON"T READ IT!

And don't bother to post silly comments like Luthien and Legolas' wife have- two very silly people -These two are just registering their own stupidity. I cannot be bothered with it. I have said very clearly in the disclaimer IT NEVER HAPPENED and IT"S NOT REAL.

I have had to write this because these two in particular are VERY STUPID people who read with the clear intention of wanting to be offended.

I do appreciate those reviewers who have genuine comments to make, critical or appreciative. I like to know what works and what doesn't and appreciate that people take the time to write.
Twilightdwarflord chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Oh Lord, ziggy! You were right-another sanctimonious twit who doesn't actually READ fanfic but just posts stupid comments saying it wasn't like that. To be fair, this one isn't a raving lunatic like the last one but I hope she has the guts to say if she does know anything about the Silmarillion like you say.

I LOVE your Eowny and Legolas . They are beautiful and we know she is going to be with Faramir. And that is right. And LACE is about the Noldor, as you say, not our lovely friends in mirkwood (sorry.)

Bet you she doesn't reply... bet you another chapter of this!

Why dont you just delete these flames?
ziggy chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
OK- two things may I suggest- firstly, sign your reviews so we can have an intelligent conversation that does not mean it is up here- not that I am unhappy about that. I know that last time (you can see from the comments below) other people got involved too, or you can email at home- you need to sign in then though and actually have the courage to declare who you are.

WHat I am interested in, genuinely, is why you read it? You can see from the summary and rating that this is romance and rated M. If you were going to be offended- and you clearly are- why did you read it? Or do you just trawl through and post objections to anything you think does not fit into your monotheistic and dogmatic view of the world? Read these other comments to see the illustrious company you keep and hang your head in shame for the monoculture you try to spread.

Secondly, if you had read anything I have written, you would know I am immersed in Tolkien and it actually amuses me that you ask if I know anything about canon. Um. Yes. Not so sure that YOU know anything though.

Have you the Silmarillion? Have you ever heard of Eol or Feanor? Maeglin? Do you know anything about Galadriel? Do you know about Morgoth? Do you know what the elves were really about? Or have you just read LOTR and found one single monolithic interpretation that is bound by the Christian context of Tolkien's times? Can you find me some evidence that Eowyn was a virgin? Can you find me any evidence that Legolas was? LACE is one book but Tolkien changed his mind many times and contradicted himself over and over- it does nothing to detract from the quality of his writing. I suspect you and I might even agree on that.

But I do say this to you, Luthien- or whoever you really are but do not give your ffnet id - there is multitude of stories out there- why pick something that clearly you have not read and do not intend to read? There are things I find revolting in fanfic- I cannot abide the idea of a weak Legolas, or cerulean orbs or crystalline tears or any of that dreadful rubbish and I really, really hate MPREG. You know what, I dont read it- because someone is writing it and getting something from it and good luck to them.

The best thing about you guys who are too intellectually hide bound to consider different ways of thinking about the world, is a) you are thankfully in the minority and b) you inspire me to write another chapter of this- which my readers will love and thank you for! So thank you -but before you scurry off, at least prove you are not a complete coward and answer my questions. I am a little curious. If you dont answer, I will consider that answer enough!
Caelhir chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Like I said last chapter review, I think this would be a really interesting story idea to pursue after 'Sons of Thunder' wraps up...maybe I'll give it a look afterbu finish Long Long Journey! :) I love how amazingly you portray theemotions and feelings and thoughts of both our favorite elf and shielldmaiden alike :)
Caelhir chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Okay, I have been re reading this story soooooo many times, and no matter what anyone says about Legolas not going for Eowyn, I LOVE this stroy idea, about Legolas and Eowyn having a little one night fling, and both of them knowing it's no more than that :) see you at the next chapter!