Reviews for Pictures From The Past
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
A little. Update!
WyldCard4 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Hm...

Judging by the lack of updates it seems that you decided not to pursue this further. It is a pity, because you captivated me right away. The flashback style story had potential, and I think iCarly is a good show for an approach like the one you showed. We have a Nakuma of kids in the show, and seeing them grown up was interesting.

It seemed clear that Carly had died in the past, but I wanted to know why and how. The family genre with the angst qualifier struck me as an interesting genre choice.

Oh well, I guess it won't be finished. Too bad, as you got my attention there.
Dr. Weymin chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I love the twist. Flashbacks aren't confusing at all. I loved it all. One criticism. You should put a little bit more humor in it. It's just a bit too humorous. Thanks for reviewing my story, i bully. I'm writing annother chapter as we speak.
teasers chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I got the flashbacks no problem. Interesting to see him sam.

What happened to Carly that the kids would know who Spencer is but not carly, Sam's best friend at the time?
Zoey101fanx chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Nice I liked it

it's like when I read ur story I had a hole new luv 4 Creddie

and I rely enjoyed this I wanna read more pls update soon

I put this story on alert
xtremesweetness chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Well, the flashbacks aren't actually confusing. In fact, I love them!

Anyway, I hope you'll update this. I'm absolutely dying to know what happens next! Keep up the good work!
seejayy chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Great first chapter! Looking forward to more so I can find out what happened to Carly! And no, the flashbacks were pretty clear to me, at least. Thanks!
nothing48 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Hmm, cute. In character. Freddie sounds like an older version of Freddie. At first when CJ was like, 'Father, how did I get my name?' I was worried that the teenage daughter dialogue was gonna be off... But she's cool, haha.

This is really interesting. Kind of reminds me of the movie Definitely Maybe. Ever seen it? No? Okay.

I liked the flash backs. And I was surprised that it was Sam that Freddie's married to. Now I want to know what happened with he and Carly in the past... And I can't say I've read anything quite like this story, and I'm very interested to see how it turns out.

So, uh, update soon...or, you know, whenever you feel the need.
imbackandbetter45 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I really likee this story, that flashbacks aren't confusing.

I really like the story, cannot wait for a new updatee!
nothingspecial1163 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Very good, I like that he named his daughter Carly. From what I can see, is Sam his wife? Nice story, written beautifully.
whosconfused chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
hey i like this :) keep em comin!
Drag0nL0rd chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I like it so far! Update soon!
amylove14 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
i like it so far. and the flashbacks aren't confusing at all plz update soon
Freddie is a G chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This is good. Perhaps if you italicized the flashback scenes, it won't be as confusing to see which one is the past and which one is the present. Anyhow, Freddie is awesome in this so far, a story on him. Anticipating to read more about what happened with him and Carly, and him and Sam.
Kallusive chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I liked this so far. Even if its Seddie that ends up together and not Creddie, at least you're writing it in a way that does not make Creddie look bad at all. Continue on with this.