Reviews for The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
I'm almost crying. I dont know why I keep reading these fics. I hate it when Godric dies, I dont want him to die. I just wanna hold him and tell him it's okay.
Janilia chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
this sotry GOOD
Dreaming-May chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I'm glad a did a year of highschool chem, or I would have no idea what half of the words in this fic meant - and I would lose half the awesomeness!
Always Alex chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This was very clever, and achingly sad without being cloying in the slightest. The extended metaphor related to physics and quantum mechanics was well placed and suited the flow of the words and subject matter. I found myself sniffling towards the end. You captured the beauty of Eric's grief with an ease that made me feel quite envious. You pinned Eric down as a character, and I liked that. A short piece, but long on emotion.
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Beautiful.
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
such a poignant ending, such brilliance for such a short fic! you pegged their relationship so beautifully.

you bet i cried.

thank you!
Krizzy chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I loved this. It didn't feel forced, and the style is beautiful. Thank you for posting this, it is my fave story in the TB section. I can't praise it enough
Chasyn chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Wow! I admit to being a True Blood newbie as I've just found out about it, but this is just fantastic! Truely amazing. You've captured Eric pretty well. And I wanted to cry by the ending. Terribly sad.
Banky chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Beautifully expressed. I love the poignancy, and the depth of Eric's true nature.

Thank you.
Aphrothena chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Eric's logical view on Godric's death and his remaining existence...amazingly written! It was very ERIC...

I don't blame Eric to despise Sookie for mourning over Godric... I think it's because he considers it as an insignificant gesture to pay respect to the level of Godric's greatness that only Eric knows its magnitude. (I hope I got your idea right.)

"My Maker is dead. I am one half of infinite." It shows a very deep impact for Eric...It made me wonder, will he ever be one whole of infinite again? Maybe with Sookie, I really hope.

Thanks for sharing Eric's mind...it was beautiful!
Desperado1102 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Gah tell me why your stories are so amazing.

once again, amazing.

-Kate
Dr Schreaber chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
woah, I'm floored. Thanks for posting!
Girl Of Chaos chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
You're too much, Nyah! Great job! Thank you for writing this!
Heidinanookie chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Wow, this was breathtaking. YOu are a magnificent author!

heidi
ds862 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Really well written, Nyah! The eric here is most definitely the Eric depicted in True Blood. You did a great job writing that into this small piece.