Reviews for Fluster
Lily Tsukino chapter 7 . 8/30
Hilarious! I love Charlie! I wonder what happens when the baby comes and if they move to whales. Thanks for writing it!
brittany2010 chapter 7 . 7/30
So good. Wish you'd come back and finish it
Romantic Journalist chapter 7 . 7/28
Love, love, love. Very hot, and funny. Thanks!
FlowerChild23 chapter 7 . 7/16
Aww that is so sweet! Can't wait to see what Molly does
misscosette08 chapter 5 . 3/14
Mrs Weasley, after reading so many fics with her obsessing over the thought of grandchild, is this close to making me want to cross the screen and punch her in the face. This is not her goddamn business, oh my god! Shut it woman! Other than that, Charlie's reaction is super cute.
killer4853 chapter 7 . 1/4
twinningbigtime chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
Omg so funny & awesome! Loved it so much & I really wished you kept going with the story! Any chance of more chapters!?
AWindingRoadWriter chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
Loved this! You were able to make Hermione/Charlie seem so plausible, which I often have a hard time with. A fun and entertaining read :)
Ginny-Potter1981 chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Good story.
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
Ahahaha Percy and Ron fighting over it and George's excuse.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
Lmao hahaha found out at last. Well at least they have a place now.

Mrs Weasly would know about that floo button. Cough I wouldn't be surprised if Arthur's parents caught them just the same when they were young.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Yup at times couples are annoying with their loveydoveytalk. Still not much different from Ginny's Fangirl days.

Haha Arthur
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Viva privacy charms. Wow so wild.

Hahah well he seriously needs to find his own place. Poor Ron couldn't even come down for a midnight snack.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Ron ... I wonder if his comment would come bite him Back in the butt. Imagine Molly introducing men to Ron simply because aw doesn't want him to be alone. Or if Molly somehow being the ever supportive mother announced to the world that she is proud of her son's newly discovered orientation and went on a rights campaign to help other boys and girls come out of the closet just like her baby Ronnikins.

Hmm I guess Charlie taking the risk did have great results... Except he'd probably suffer ED or impotence if he ever saw Molly or McGonnagal holding that magazine.

Haha silencing charms . I guess mr and mrs Weasley must have great ones since they didn't hear anything. But that Is a given since they have so many kids.

Haha who knew that Percy wasn't an actual prude. Nice of him and George to help her.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
Very entertaining Charlie and Hermione! I enjoyed this story and its simple story line. Great job :)