Reviews for Fluster
Pharies chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
Hehe Charlie definitely seems like the one in the family to elope. Glad he was able to talk Hermione into it. Molly and weddings seem like a pain XD

This was fun. I'm certainly going to look into some of your other stories :)

~Tori
kalikk chapter 7 . 10/23/2016
Essa foi uma das coisas mais engra├žadas que li, amei.
Lily Tsukino chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
Hilarious! I love Charlie! I wonder what happens when the baby comes and if they move to whales. Thanks for writing it!
brittany2010 chapter 7 . 7/30/2016
So good. Wish you'd come back and finish it
Romantic Journalist chapter 7 . 7/28/2016
Love, love, love. Very hot, and funny. Thanks!
FlowerChild23 chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
Aww that is so sweet! Can't wait to see what Molly does
misscosette08 chapter 5 . 3/14/2016
Mrs Weasley, after reading so many fics with her obsessing over the thought of grandchild, is this close to making me want to cross the screen and punch her in the face. This is not her goddamn business, oh my god! Shut it woman! Other than that, Charlie's reaction is super cute.
killer4853 chapter 7 . 1/4/2016
twinningbigtime chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
Omg so funny & awesome! Loved it so much & I really wished you kept going with the story! Any chance of more chapters!?
AWindingRoadWriter chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
Loved this! You were able to make Hermione/Charlie seem so plausible, which I often have a hard time with. A fun and entertaining read :)
Ginny-Potter1981 chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Good story.
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
Ahahaha Percy and Ron fighting over it and George's excuse.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
Lmao hahaha found out at last. Well at least they have a place now.

Mrs Weasly would know about that floo button. Cough I wouldn't be surprised if Arthur's parents caught them just the same when they were young.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Yup at times couples are annoying with their loveydoveytalk. Still not much different from Ginny's Fangirl days.

Haha Arthur
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Viva privacy charms. Wow so wild.

Hahah well he seriously needs to find his own place. Poor Ron couldn't even come down for a midnight snack.