Reviews for Fluster
Lyra Cassiopeia black chapter 7 . 2/2/2020
wait wait wait wait wait wait could you please come back and write more to this my God so hot and funny
Lisiane chapter 7 . 10/29/2019
Funny and nice!
Blindowlxx chapter 4 . 10/6/2019
if hes not "into the pain thing" wouldn't that make him a sadist since he himself doesnt like pain but likes inflicting it? atleast thats how it has gone in my personal real life experience... a masochist is someone who likes pain and receiving it...
Eldritch.screech chapter 7 . 10/3/2019
The minute you land this book/movie deal that you are bound to get, because let's be honest, you're that awesomely good, is the minute I'm gonna start fangirling hard. This is most hilarious and hottest story I've read, there are no gimmicks, no superficial darkness just raw sexual tension and pure joy. Never read something so hot and at the same time able to drive me to tears from laughing. Perfect balance, loved every sentence of it!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2019
More please
Sorceress of Magic chapter 7 . 7/1/2019
Lol this was fun :)
Always-Pottermore chapter 7 . 3/1/2019
Enjoyed the smut and romance and jokes
Flower chapter 7 . 1/26/2019
Perfect. Just perfect. xDD
I loved this story, thank you so much. ;)
The Carmine Wanker chapter 1 . 1/21/2019
Okay so I LOVE it but the fake ass bs about hymens and “maiden barriers” need to die. Not just in this fic, mind you, it’s unfortunately not uncommon in smut in general. Le sigh. But yeah, good story and probably not your fault the sex was so inaccurate cuz I’m going to just assume you didn’t know better.
Fairy Of Anime chapter 7 . 11/26/2018
I love it! Please write more soon!
tigersmeleth chapter 7 . 9/25/2018
Cute, hot, and funny!
Anika Cobriana chapter 7 . 2/19/2018
I wished that you had finished the story!
Angela Molina chapter 7 . 1/3/2018
Aww, I want more!
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 6 . 9/2/2017
I love this. I've lost count of how many times I read this. Wonderful job.
Pharies chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
Hehe Charlie definitely seems like the one in the family to elope. Glad he was able to talk Hermione into it. Molly and weddings seem like a pain XD

This was fun. I'm certainly going to look into some of your other stories :)

~Tori