Reviews for Aftermath and life thereof
Luna BlueMoon chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
Bloody good story so far! I love how you made kaname so playful and yet sexy at the same time. XD I love what you did to yuuki! Innocent and yet seductive at the same time! A job well done!
Ravyn Skye chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Hawt!

I like the lemon, it's definitely nice to see some hot Y/K action.

I told a bunch of my friends about your fic too - and when you put the newest one up, and I update my VK fics I'll mention you in the A/N.

You need more reviews!

TheEmptyArchive chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
I'm friends with Ravyn Skye, and I've read all her fics, I even co-authored some with her, and this has parts from her fic "TLYB Claimed" in it, simply paraphrased.

It starts at this paragraph and goes on for a few: "“Slow and drag the pain out less or fast and make it hurt all at once?”". It's paraphrased, and I noticed you reviewed that chapter and you posted this a day later.

Ravyn is fine with people using things from her work, but for gods sake at least credit her.
Ravyn Skye chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Lol... This is more than 'ecchi'... This is positively HENTAI! (And I wouldn't have it any other way!)

I love a good lemon!

Kaname is a naughty little boy... Teasing Yuuki like that!

Once again, great chappie, and now (since I don't have the patience for a long review because I want to get to the rest of the lemon), I'm off to read the last (*sobs dramatically that it is the last chap*) chapter!

Ravyn Skye chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Oh... You really go with the whole 'beasts' thing, eh?

I LOVE IT!

Yuuki kneading her hands against him out of instinct is actually something I was planning to use in a future story for Inufandom... I guess you beat me to it! Great minds think alike, eh?

This is SO hawt, and I'm all excited to read more. Kaname is hawtness, and Yuuki being so cute, yet so... um... well, shall we say 'wanton' is just adorable. She's like a five year old vampire, but with a the hormones of a fifteen year old girl! It's a naughty, NAUGHTY combination!

Ravyn Skye chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Amazing!

Why doesn't this have more reviews?

So, by now I'm sure you've figured out that I have a particular attraction to (Read as: Fetish for) the phrase 'good girl'... LOL. XDD~ The end of this was particularly hot for me.

On to the next chapter!

Hearts and HUGE HUGS,

alyzzahp chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Aiya~! lovely lemons~! x3 Loove it~! XD

Hot hot! O/

Kaname and the Nightclass was funny xD

Oh and the blood foreplay at their class room in the middle of the whole class was a major PDA~! XD they do that too these days in the manga XD

And the first time was soo good too~! x3

Kudos! very lovely~! _/
GlodenTwilight chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
please please update soon!
stabpinmonkey chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
I love this story! It's so awesome! Any Zero I wonder? to make it more drama and angst! lol update soon! _
Marie Meyers chapter 1 . 8/17/2009