Reviews for Foetuses
Anon chapter 15 . 7/31/2014
We can't wait to hear from you again.
JafryD chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
more then a year now ... pls update ;)
BETEDELSTEIN chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
Eu sei que ja se passou muito tempo, mas gostaria que voce terminasse essa finc porque ela simplesmente maravilhosa.
JLCH chapter 14 . 6/25/2011
Hey there, it's been almost a year and many of us who followed the first story and now the sequel do hope you will update sometime! We miss this story!
newdayz chapter 15 . 6/2/2011
More please, and soon?
JLCH chapter 15 . 3/29/2011
OMG you have to finish this...
clp66 chapter 15 . 2/4/2011
I found you through the author of another story I'm reading. I read both this story any the preceding one and have enjoyed both. You're a good writer. I see the last entry for this story was back on July. Do you have plans to continue it?
PaulaAbdulChica2007 chapter 15 . 1/17/2011
Oh goodness, I know its been FOREVER since you updated...I just read both Foetus and this story and they are AMAZING! I'm so disappointed that you haven't continued this one...but I understand writer's block and real life often get in the way... I hope med school is going ok for you! Good luck!
casting chapter 15 . 11/16/2010
lovee itt update soon :)
hc chapter 15 . 10/30/2010
updatee soon :)
LunaLovegood24 chapter 15 . 10/6/2010
I love it. Please update :)
huddylovin chapter 15 . 10/1/2010
i absolutely love your stories!

but you need to update soon please
DefinitelyHuddy chapter 15 . 8/28/2010
I really love this story.

I hope you're going to update it sometime soon :)
charmingkarla chapter 15 . 8/24/2010
God I love this story, and I love the way House is with Cuddy,hehehe, he is sooooooo cute :) please update soon that I want to know what Cuddy things about the gift House is giving her.
MeggieGirl chapter 15 . 7/25/2010
Yay another chapter! He is so good with his quirky suprises. Hopefully you can push the writers block enough to get out another great chappie