Reviews for The golden trio
Question Mark chapter 20 . 9/17/2011
Whoot an update I'm so happy. This chapter was awesome, the Golden Trio made an awesome team. That room you created was also really cool, and very Wizard Like. Please update again soon.
FatesShadow83 chapter 20 . 9/17/2011
Great chapter!
CanTigerucks chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
yay
blackcallalily chapter 20 . 9/17/2011
awesome! hope you update soon!
phoenixluv chapter 20 . 9/17/2011
good chapter. update soon.
Brain Fluff chapter 20 . 9/17/2011
That was an amazing chapter, well worth the wait!

Seriously, everything in there was great, it was action packed and I loved seeing the golden trio in action against the Ministry.

I hope your next update will come sooner. :D
SimplyEvans chapter 20 . 9/17/2011
I love this so much! Please continue to update!
Fatcat91 chapter 20 . 9/17/2011
YES! yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. Oh thank you, thank you, thank you for updating. This has just made my day. I liked it how the Potter Plan was messed up again. I can not, and I do mean can not, wait for your next update. This is such an awesome story.

Keep on Writing

Fatcat
badkidoh chapter 20 . 9/17/2011
Yet another really great chapter.

I'm yet again looking forward to your next update.
dead feather chapter 20 . 9/17/2011
I had forgotten what this story was about.

Maybe there could be a short summary at the beginning of some of the chapters?
Blazen chapter 20 . 9/17/2011
Good chapter. Was it intentional that Hermione spoke Ron's name once? Will it backfire?
Yana5 chapter 20 . 9/17/2011
Poor Dobby. I hope he gets freed
phoenixluv chapter 19 . 9/17/2011
felt like deja vu
Tashie shadow chapter 19 . 9/9/2011
Awesome, and thats my contrabution the the convosation *legs it* nah :P i lovies it, my sister-unit bullied me into reading it, and in my defence the last fic she forced me to read scared me for life... and ill leave it at that :P hehe luna has a nice pet :D wonder bout mini-crouch's motives... elanore (with the correct spelling) is adorable! the snakes are toying with the mini muggleborns: evil! update soon and dont abandon please? thankies! *huggles(

-Tash
androidtracker chapter 19 . 9/8/2011
A little behind on my reading list but yay an update. Loved the chapter, loved Luna and can't wait to see Snape stumble upon something he shouldnt!
567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »