Reviews for The golden trio
charis-chan chapter 21 . 1/15/2015
It's a shame you've abandoned this. I understand when you lose the sight of a story, its happened to me before and I'd like to adopt the story, yet I too don't have time.

Such a shame really, but at least you're honest and tell us you can't go on. Thank you for this 21 chapters, they were amazing.
BlueRubyBeat chapter 21 . 11/6/2014
Love the story! Very interesting read! Especially with the trio 'together', not many stories like that and I like what you did! ;)
Bloly chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
Wow! I love your story!

It's fantastic! D
IchigoRenji chapter 21 . 6/17/2014
I love this story so much. I really wish you would finish it. Keep up the awesome work. Maybe one day I'll get a new update in my inbox for it. 3
PrewalShadeX chapter 21 . 5/1/2014
cool! Please update soon!
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 21 . 3/12/2014
so sad to see the story up for adoption its very good
xx2991xx chapter 21 . 3/11/2014
Ah, update update update plz
tigergirl1723 chapter 21 . 2/9/2014
Will you write more? This story is really good and the dynamic between the three is so cool!
Goldfinch chapter 21 . 12/10/2013
Wow, this is just... wow. I finished it in one go, it was simply astounding! I love it. I so want to know how the families react when they find out the truth.

If you're plannong to discontinue ot could post a guide to what you had planned to have happen? That way we sort of get an ending.

Hope you have a great day! Merry Christmas.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/10/2013
Please, please please please please! tell me this fic isn't dead! Its so amazing I absoloutely love it! Best fic ever!
Selenity84 chapter 21 . 10/31/2013
I loved this story! I wish you hadn't discontinued it :(
bearblue chapter 21 . 10/6/2013
Surprisingly great story. I've enjoyed it very much. Thank you for sharing it.
ourfandomhp chapter 21 . 10/6/2013
I love this story! Everything is really well done. Do you think you will update sometime soon!?
GinHanelle chapter 21 . 9/9/2013
I found this story yesterday. I love how you handled Severus Snape. Those scenes were hilarious :D What I particularly love about this is that Harry is not so obsessed with his family like he is in other stories. Thank you thank you! Plus, there's just something completely awesome about threesomes, the Trio especially. Not only did you handle it well, but it is adorable and highly amusing. I mean, their interactions are cute, funny, and believable. I laughed so many times :)

I love this story so much and I do so hope you write more for it.

Game Changer chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
OMG! *fangasm*!

WOW this fic RULES! Please update soon! I can't wait to see the trio further OWN everyone.
587 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »