Reviews for The golden trio
GinHanelle chapter 21 . 9/9/2013
I found this story yesterday. I love how you handled Severus Snape. Those scenes were hilarious :D What I particularly love about this is that Harry is not so obsessed with his family like he is in other stories. Thank you thank you! Plus, there's just something completely awesome about threesomes, the Trio especially. Not only did you handle it well, but it is adorable and highly amusing. I mean, their interactions are cute, funny, and believable. I laughed so many times :)

I love this story so much and I do so hope you write more for it.

Game Changer chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
OMG! *fangasm*!

WOW this fic RULES! Please update soon! I can't wait to see the trio further OWN everyone.
Mimi81 chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
i liked your history
takara410 chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
I loved it please more I really like this change of story
AJ Granger chapter 21 . 6/30/2013
It's a good chapter, and a really good story. Well written, and planned out - there's so much going on and so many places this can go. I liked the introduction of Luna, and I am not surprised that she realized that they are all together.

I feel a little bad that I know they will get caught soon and have to share some of their information with someone.

I hope you haven't completely lost interest in the story, and that you post on it again.
Sevvus chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
This is the most amazing story I have ever read! I'm quiet depressed to see it hasn't been update in a long while.

I can't say I have ever before, had the privilege to read a story that kept me wanting to read all the way into 3am.. When I get up at 4am... needless to say for three days I have been getting up a bit later for class/work heh heh heh
I haven't had much time to myself so I always ended up reading at around 9, and I was still busy talking to my roommate who happens to be quite the chatterbox :D
I was finally able to find time too myself only to find out I was on the current last chapter, I am not ashamed to admit I was close to a few tears! it's not often you feel like a little three year old who has their candy taken away after all. ;p

I do so hope you update this soon! I really want to read more of it in the near future!
You have me hooked on this...coupling..threesome..ing hahaha!
The first time I can say I've had the chance to rad it, I'm afraid I've become hooked! I would appreciate it if you had any recommendations of stories with the same coupthreesoming as this, while I wait for your masterpiece of course!

I can't wait till they get their own basilisks! I am worried about them getting caught for being away at the same time as Fire, Ice and Chaos, it is a bit suspicious... However I would think the lead of his would be lost if he realizes they are children..at the same time though... I feel it could make it worse. At this point I am unsure of which outcome I am hoping for.
heh heh.

I'm not sure of the name, but is there not a spell that makes people have false memory's? I, had I been in their same situation... would make it so I would have an alibi when I returned, in case anything happened by the time of my return... me being the overly couscous person I am. I would make the person I choose believe I had been with them for the entire time I was gone.

For them, I would pick Hagrid to do that too! I don't feel so bad making a friend think I hung out with them all day and had a nice time, and its a good alibi...they might get detention for it though, for being out so late, I have to say I'm not completely sure.

Anyway!
Just to show you how much I love your writing and how I would like to see more!

I made I horrible crappy poem just for you! And here to you, in the hopes that it get's through!
Please oh please with red little cherries! updating soon would make many so merry.
Love and updates for your loving fans! I'm quite sure you'll have them eating from your hands.
Ever so patiently I wait for your update you see...well If patient means squirming around uncomfortably.
So alas I digress,I won't bore you with the rest!
Ending here would be sad so, I'll just again say, Please update ...soon or, someday!

lol thank you for reading that if you did! but really update soon please!
And thank you!
veachan chapter 21 . 6/8/2013
Such a great story! I can just see trouble coming for our heros!
OogaBooga1234 chapter 21 . 6/2/2013
Man, I am liking this story! This is the best, ever, story I have read with the trio as a triad. Very good :)
LokabrennaStar chapter 21 . 5/28/2013
I read this non stop, loved it, a nice and different take on AU and Neville being the BWL, it's nice to see you have considered other consequences concerning the trio's characters and counterparts and I generally really enjoyed it, please update when you can.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 21 . 5/26/2013
;)
Guest chapter 21 . 5/24/2013
It's been a year and I'm still a HUGE fan of this fic!
redpaintedsky chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
i'm not sure if english is your first language but you should get a beta for future projects since you have at least 4 mistakes in just the first couple lines.
zephyr hb chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
you know, I have this idea in my head were everybody find the relationship of the trio and James yells and say to malfoy "see malfoy, mybkidbhas a girlfriend AND a boyfriend, I think it's way better than your son who doesn't have neither" or something likely, anyway I really want to read the next chapter soon, please don't disappear.
Syanka chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
your fic is very interesting. can't wait for more.
D.geofisica chapter 21 . 4/8/2013