Reviews for The golden trio
IchigoRenji chapter 21 . 6/17/2014
I love this story so much. I really wish you would finish it. Keep up the awesome work. Maybe one day I'll get a new update in my inbox for it. 3
PrewalShadeX chapter 21 . 5/1/2014
cool! Please update soon!
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 21 . 3/12/2014
so sad to see the story up for adoption its very good
xx2991xx chapter 21 . 3/11/2014
Ah, update update update plz
tigergirl1723 chapter 21 . 2/9/2014
Will you write more? This story is really good and the dynamic between the three is so cool!
Goldfinch chapter 21 . 12/10/2013
Wow, this is just... wow. I finished it in one go, it was simply astounding! I love it. I so want to know how the families react when they find out the truth.

If you're plannong to discontinue ot could post a guide to what you had planned to have happen? That way we sort of get an ending.

Hope you have a great day! Merry Christmas.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/10/2013
Please, please please please please! tell me this fic isn't dead! Its so amazing I absoloutely love it! Best fic ever!
Selenity84 chapter 21 . 10/31/2013
I loved this story! I wish you hadn't discontinued it :(
bearblue chapter 21 . 10/6/2013
Surprisingly great story. I've enjoyed it very much. Thank you for sharing it.
ourfandomhp chapter 21 . 10/6/2013
I love this story! Everything is really well done. Do you think you will update sometime soon!?
GinHanelle chapter 21 . 9/9/2013
I found this story yesterday. I love how you handled Severus Snape. Those scenes were hilarious :D What I particularly love about this is that Harry is not so obsessed with his family like he is in other stories. Thank you thank you! Plus, there's just something completely awesome about threesomes, the Trio especially. Not only did you handle it well, but it is adorable and highly amusing. I mean, their interactions are cute, funny, and believable. I laughed so many times :)

I love this story so much and I do so hope you write more for it.

Game Changer chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
OMG! *fangasm*!

WOW this fic RULES! Please update soon! I can't wait to see the trio further OWN everyone.
Mimi81 chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
i liked your history
takara410 chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
I loved it please more I really like this change of story
AJ Granger chapter 21 . 6/30/2013
It's a good chapter, and a really good story. Well written, and planned out - there's so much going on and so many places this can go. I liked the introduction of Luna, and I am not surprised that she realized that they are all together.

I feel a little bad that I know they will get caught soon and have to share some of their information with someone.

I hope you haven't completely lost interest in the story, and that you post on it again.
584 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »