Reviews for The golden trio
OogaBooga1234 chapter 21 . 6/2/2013
Man, I am liking this story! This is the best, ever, story I have read with the trio as a triad. Very good :)
LokabrennaStar chapter 21 . 5/28/2013
I read this non stop, loved it, a nice and different take on AU and Neville being the BWL, it's nice to see you have considered other consequences concerning the trio's characters and counterparts and I generally really enjoyed it, please update when you can.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 21 . 5/26/2013
;)
Guest chapter 21 . 5/24/2013
It's been a year and I'm still a HUGE fan of this fic!
redpaintedsky chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
i'm not sure if english is your first language but you should get a beta for future projects since you have at least 4 mistakes in just the first couple lines.
zephyr hb chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
you know, I have this idea in my head were everybody find the relationship of the trio and James yells and say to malfoy "see malfoy, mybkidbhas a girlfriend AND a boyfriend, I think it's way better than your son who doesn't have neither" or something likely, anyway I really want to read the next chapter soon, please don't disappear.
Syanka chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
your fic is very interesting. can't wait for more.
D.geofisica chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
hope you continue soon
ArabianNights4690 chapter 21 . 4/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ob1292 chapter 21 . 2/14/2013
A very good story you have produced so far I am eager to see what you have in store for the for the golden trio next. Good job
hopper chapter 21 . 12/16/2012
Please update soon. I love this story and will be very sad if you do not finish it.
W und W chapter 21 . 12/16/2012
This story is awesome. I really enjoyed reading it so far. I just love the way the threesome acts. They are traumatised warriors, but still they have some childlike qualities, like when Harry wanted to hatch the basilisk eggs.
I really hope you will update and finish this story soon. I cant wait to see if the trio is found out and if yes, what will the reaction be? I especially cant wait to see what will happen between the three and Snape. He is already interested in / suspicious of them, but they actualy helped him before. So how will their relationship develope? Especially after Voldie returns? I also cant wait to read more about the Durmstrang headmaster. He seems like a funny guy and Im really curious about what side in the war will he take? Im also curious to see if the trio manages to convince some of the Slytherins to change sides?
So please update again really soon.
jupimako chapter 21 . 12/12/2012
Really really enjoying this fic! I can't wait for the next chapter.
LGM chapter 21 . 11/4/2012
loving this very much, hope the next update wont be to long in coming. its nice to see a trio multicapter fic that is so long, and looking to be completed.
uvonpunkfarm chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
what you say threesome, do you mean threesome sex? I really want to read this but I'm scared. Please answer.
582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »