Reviews for The golden trio
D.geofisica chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
hope you continue soon
ArabianNights4690 chapter 21 . 4/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ob1292 chapter 21 . 2/14/2013
A very good story you have produced so far I am eager to see what you have in store for the for the golden trio next. Good job
hopper chapter 21 . 12/16/2012
Please update soon. I love this story and will be very sad if you do not finish it.
W und W chapter 21 . 12/16/2012
This story is awesome. I really enjoyed reading it so far. I just love the way the threesome acts. They are traumatised warriors, but still they have some childlike qualities, like when Harry wanted to hatch the basilisk eggs.
I really hope you will update and finish this story soon. I cant wait to see if the trio is found out and if yes, what will the reaction be? I especially cant wait to see what will happen between the three and Snape. He is already interested in / suspicious of them, but they actualy helped him before. So how will their relationship develope? Especially after Voldie returns? I also cant wait to read more about the Durmstrang headmaster. He seems like a funny guy and Im really curious about what side in the war will he take? Im also curious to see if the trio manages to convince some of the Slytherins to change sides?
So please update again really soon.
jupimako chapter 21 . 12/12/2012
Really really enjoying this fic! I can't wait for the next chapter.
LGM chapter 21 . 11/4/2012
loving this very much, hope the next update wont be to long in coming. its nice to see a trio multicapter fic that is so long, and looking to be completed.
uvonpunkfarm chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
what you say threesome, do you mean threesome sex? I really want to read this but I'm scared. Please answer.
johfra chapter 21 . 10/31/2012
loved every word
Guest chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
uwahhhhhhhh you have to finish it please!?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Soooo cool! This fic is bloody brilliant! Best dimension travel hp fic EVER! And I 've read more than a few this one takes all cakes! Socks will rock when the conclusion draws neae, not that I'm in a hurry for an ending. Nope just udates and glorious magical chapter. Oh and the potter and weasley familh recieveung an in your face veebal smack downs from our favorite trio.
Z-SGIRL chapter 21 . 10/17/2012
hi i've been following your story for a while and i was wondering if you are going to update. this is one of my favorite stories and i always look forward to and it always makes my day to find an update. i just hope you take this review into consideration and update. please?!
Lord Theodore Mason chapter 21 . 10/15/2012
continue a fic por favor
cessoceanlilly chapter 21 . 9/23/2012
UPDATE!
GypsyKylara chapter 21 . 9/12/2012
This is a super fun story. I hope you update soon!
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »