Reviews for The golden trio
mysticmoon1331 chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
Fantastic! I can't wait to read more you are a great writer. Pleasecupdate asap and in the meantime I wish you good luk and no writers block. Good luk!
Ladyroo88 chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
I love it! this story is so different! More please!
Aurelius Salazar Lucretius chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
woow this story is just... can't describe it! i totally loved it! u 'r my first favourite author in this website! ;)

can i ask u smth? can u give my name " 2 1 of ur characters please : some Hogwarts student or anything ! ) PLEASE! dont let down a FAN! XD

ANway Great JOB! * 5 stars!
marie potter riddle chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
I love it! I'm so glad you updated! I love the plot, I love the characters! Ron and Harry are cute together and I usually don't like this pairing! I also love remus, I was disapointed he wasn't there! Such an attentive werewolf! lol Update soon!
Dreamer22 chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
yay update! terrific job very well done! I look forward to more!
peruser chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
I am really fascinated by this story! As I read this new chapter I was absorbed by every word. I loved how passionately Ron and Harry greeted each other. It wasn't excessive in any way. It was like it was a relief for them to hold each other again. I liked how they greeted Hermoine too. I liked how they made their way through their tasks, and survived the attack in Knockturn Alley, without the use of magic. They show that they are quite capable of defending themselves and each other. I like how protective the trio are of each other. I was stunned by how absolutely opposite the cores in Harry wand were. Dementors represent total despair, anguish, and darkness. While Phoenixes represent healing, joy, and light. AWESOME cores! I am wondering how Harry, Ron, and Hermoine will behave in Hogwarts. Their families still treat them the same way. They are pretty much afterthoughts. That's not to say that their families don't care for them, they just don't seem to think much of the three of them. That being said, I'm sure their school environment is the same way. Previous Hermoine's school life appears to have been miserable. Harry and Ron appear to have been stupid. They are going to have to go back and change their images, and become more like their real selves. I'm sure such improvements will shock people, anger them, make people suspicious, and make a number of people jealous. Harry's sister for one. She's quite happy being the apple of her father's eye, and the successful Potter kid. I can't see her being happy that Harry improves himself. I don't think that the Twins would be too happy about Ron doing better. He seems to be their favorite target. I am definitely looking forward to more of this story. Please, keep up the good work! Thanks for a great chapter!
Basill chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
Lol, I loved it! And by the way, Harry and Voldy are related, distant cousins or what not, so it is possible that Harry inherited persaltounge, and Voldy simply helped enhance the ability. :)

Anyways, plz update asap!
Delilah89 chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
THANK YOU your story is AMAZING, i love it.-

cant wait for the next chapter

kiss
Lily887787 chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
please update soon! great story!
Hierran chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
I love your new chapter and the addition with the DoM. I prefer stories that does not reveal a secret too quickly.. let everyone wonder. Nice going, hope to read more soon!
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
I love this story! Great chapter! 10/10
brighteyes343 chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
update soon

interesting story
Delilah89 chapter 7 . 10/21/2009
i love your story

cant wait for the next chapter!

please update soon.

love ya

Deli
alexiel90 chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
omg i love your story..i can't wait for the next chpter
Sylkie chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
I can't wait for them to go back and be at the top of their class, lol.

Good chappie! I get so0oo0 HAPPY when you update! xD