Reviews for The golden trio
peruser chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
i was sitting here reading this, and I was thinking 'wow, this is such a great story'. The golden trio are kids again, and they get to live their lives over. At first glance it seems like everything is perfect. Harry has James, Lily, and a sister. Ron has his entire family back. Hermoine has her family with the addition of a sister. But this is not the new start that it appears to be. Harry's twin is a bit of a spoiled brat. The original Harry was considered a loser. His parents are disappointed in him. They favor his sister. Ron feels like all of the people that he is with are imposters, especially Ginny who is petty and mean. Hermoine is a complete loner at Hogwarts. Now that the 21 year old golden trio are in the originals places, I think that they will make things better. I want to see how their improvements affect their families. I expect to see some suspicion and a lot of jealousy. Especially on the parts of Ginny and Rose. I think that Hermoine will make the effort to improve things with her sister. I loved the way Hedwig two accepted Harry. He really loved the original, and I think the the new one will help soothe him when he thinks of the past, and he has to be away from his mates. I wonder if Harry should talk to Remus. The man would be able to tell that Harry was telling the truth, and that Harry genuinely cares for him. I was glad to see that they had kept their magic from the original reality, but they definitely need to get new wands. Maybe Harry can get something that has core parts from a shadow wolf and a phoenix since those are his animagus forms. Hermoine needs one with a core that reflects her intelligence and her ability to be flexible. She had to learn to be flexible to handle both Ron and Harry over the years. Ron should have cores that reflect his strategic abilities and his strength from the wolf. They need to get their current selves as fit and ready as their adult selves. Since they need money to do a few of the things that they want, maybe they should look into a way to earn money too.
yaoiuke101 chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
For Ron, why not Ebony with hair from a shadow wolr, an ancient werewolf, feather from one of the greek godesses owls minervras feather and claw of a fire lion (Minervra was said to be an exellent strategist and the feather sifnifies his connection to mione, the shadow wolf to harry, and the werewolf to ron)

For Mione, the feathers of a demon raven that was killed protecting its chicks, tail feather of a storm pheonix, hair of a wood fox with holly

Harry, elder wood, head feather of a dark and light pheonix (hes the dark to his lovers light), fang of a basilisk, claw of a hydra and thestral hair
marie potter riddle chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
It's great! Please update soon!
len chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
wow!) i just want to say that i really love this story of's wonderful!) (though there are a few spelling and grammar mistakes but it was nothing major) i loved the "what if" scenarios and the difference in some of the characters, like percy for example.) by the way, i was just wondering, if they are there in the alternate dimension, where are the "golden trio" from that dimension? anyway, please update soon..)
baow chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
Love it. Keep it coming.
uzumaki misaki chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
elder, basilisk venom, phoenix feather (harry); hawthorn, hungarian horntail blood, phoenix feather (hermione); birch, werewolf claw, phoenix feather(ron)

i like the story. it's very interesting. i look forward to more
Basill chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
Love the knew chapter.

Use Dragon scale for Ron's, to stand for strength, um, a sphinx claw or something for Herm's for cleverness and knowledge. i would say Phoenix feather, but it's to cliche so instead how about a... werewolf tooth or something for Harry to show protection. I don't know many trees.
marie potter riddle chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
I adore your story! I keep asking myself what's going to happen next? Love the AU, so original! I can'T wait for more, please update soon!
nette0602 chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
like your story
Basill chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
Great story! Plz update it soon.
Hanna youre sister chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
WHAT haven't you writen anything more? I've already read this.

but still is really good:) Hurry up and continue!
yaoiuke101 chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
i love this story. I dont usually like golden trio pairings, but this one is absolutely brillant For the headquaters, why not put it somewhere like avalon, if its not to cliche. Its just, with harry being a pheonix, he should be able to find it. And i was thinking, it woulf be kind of cool if harry was a seer. T5hat way, if his alternate family was to find out everything such as his frienship with the trio or his power, he could say something like "i had a vision that Voldemort would return. Neville was not strong enough to do it, he could not destroy the soul pierces. I had visions that me, mione and ron were tentatio of animus (triad of souls) and that if the world was to hold a candle of hope, it would have to be the 3 of us who destroyed the soul peices. We hyave hiiden what we can do so that no one would realise" or something like that

Anyway, please update. i want to see what happens next
Sue01 chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
love this story! can't wait for the next chapter!
Dreamer22 chapter 6 . 9/15/2009
I absolutely love it to pieces! this is an amazingly terrific story and I simply can't wait to read more of it! please update soon!
Hierran chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
This is awesome. First time I read of trio's relationship and nice balance of slash and het. Love it. Yes they should keep it secret from Dumbledore.
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »