Reviews for The golden trio
oceanmiri chapter 21 . 9/23/2012
UPDATE!
GypsyKylara chapter 21 . 9/12/2012
This is a super fun story. I hope you update soon!
randver chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
Everytime I reread this story I love it. I hope you continue it soon, your charecters are very indepth and the mistakes they make at being 20's trying to act like 14 yr olds is great.
You have alot of plots going on with everything from Olivander to the trios relationships with their new families.
I hope you update soon.
Aeysun chapter 21 . 8/21/2012
the golden trio thinking and acting, being, mature, I loved it !
though I usually prefer "normal" items, this story make make me enjoy the threesome they are in, it's just sort of right that they are involved in this kind of relationship. Good work there !
See you to the next chapter !
The Sword Sorcerer chapter 21 . 8/20/2012
I love this story. I'm commenting on the over all story not just the 21st chapter. I am eagerly looking forward to the updates. I can honestly see this story going in many diffrent directions. The unspeakables are very slowly getting a clue by 4 so it could spell some trouble for the trio but with the upcomeing dark ritual about to take place maybe they can pass it off or do something to avert too much of an inquiry.
I am wondering whats going to happen when ron and remus meet up and wolf recognises wolf. Ron has embraced his fully and remus seems like he never will.
All in all a very enjoyable story please continue it as quickly as possible.
kingstonavery chapter 21 . 8/5/2012
I just wanted to say... WOW. You have a really amazing story going here and I absolutely love it. You have done SUCH a good job. Honestly, mad props to you. I love this story and I really hope you update because this is some top notch stuff that I really like. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2012
Hello! NIce story. I really enjoyed the last few houres. It's a pitty that sou decided to stop here. Cheers lilas
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2012
Hello, im hoping for a new chapter soon, but if not, i undestand.
Frantic Jumping Bean chapter 21 . 7/6/2012
this fic is great! the way you define the trio's relationship is so natural!
btw, has Moony recognized Ron's 'furry little problem'?
luv how Moony and slypaw are so different...
the idea of the marauders and the trio meeting in the forest during full moon has been flitting thru' my mind though. its bound to be interesting ...
Anyways, eagerly waiting for an update!
Yamon chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
I like the story.

_Normally I am against MAgical creasture animaguses and stuff like that, but I like your writing style and at the moment Harry & Co do not seem too overpowered.
Midori Ookami chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
Wonderful _
Kira the DaySlayer chapter 21 . 6/18/2012
Yet again, brilliant story. I hope you update again soon. I love how even though the trio think they know everything that the department of mysteries is able to track them so easily. I also really adore the dynamic of the trio. The biting, fighting and arguements that so many writers tend to leave out. Anyway, great job. Can't wait to read what happens next. I'm egarly awaiting the next installment.
Bleeding sun3ei chapter 21 . 6/11/2012
hm nice chapter hope ya update soon
Steve Tindall chapter 21 . 6/8/2012
I have enjoyed what you have written thus far and I look forward to reading more of the golden trios exploits. You have really captured all of the charecter traits and the fact that there is a HUGE maturity diffrence between 14 and 20 somethings.

I personally disagree with the no sex rule due to age but thats just based on my personal experiance. Guys will find ways to enjoy each others bodies even at 12 yrs old. I don't know about girls. Still the intimacy that the three share is beatuifly told and is a much better read than the more human aspects of the act.

I really hope you havn't abandoned the story because I would love to see the whole ritual disrupted before Voldy could come back, after all what if the trio got there and replaced the bones of the father with the transfigured bones of a blast end skrwet and then had a nice little trap waiting for the loyalists but those are just my suggestions I honestly can't wait for more from you. Keep up the wonderful work.
nikalove345 chapter 21 . 5/30/2012
Between work and school, I have finally finished this story. I originally read it a few years ago and I must say, I was still surprised by the depth of the characters and the love they share for one another. I hope you update soon because you still have readers who have been there since the beginning. I hope you update soon because I truly enjoy this story.
577 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »