Reviews for The golden trio
Guest chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
uwahhhhhhhh you have to finish it please!?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Soooo cool! This fic is bloody brilliant! Best dimension travel hp fic EVER! And I 've read more than a few this one takes all cakes! Socks will rock when the conclusion draws neae, not that I'm in a hurry for an ending. Nope just udates and glorious magical chapter. Oh and the potter and weasley familh recieveung an in your face veebal smack downs from our favorite trio.
Z-SGIRL chapter 21 . 10/17/2012
hi i've been following your story for a while and i was wondering if you are going to update. this is one of my favorite stories and i always look forward to and it always makes my day to find an update. i just hope you take this review into consideration and update. please?!
Lord Theodore Mason chapter 21 . 10/15/2012
continue a fic por favor
oceanmiri chapter 21 . 9/23/2012
UPDATE!
GypsyKylara chapter 21 . 9/12/2012
This is a super fun story. I hope you update soon!
randver chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
Everytime I reread this story I love it. I hope you continue it soon, your charecters are very indepth and the mistakes they make at being 20's trying to act like 14 yr olds is great.
You have alot of plots going on with everything from Olivander to the trios relationships with their new families.
I hope you update soon.
Aeysun chapter 21 . 8/21/2012
the golden trio thinking and acting, being, mature, I loved it !
though I usually prefer "normal" items, this story make make me enjoy the threesome they are in, it's just sort of right that they are involved in this kind of relationship. Good work there !
See you to the next chapter !
The Sword Sorcerer chapter 21 . 8/20/2012
I love this story. I'm commenting on the over all story not just the 21st chapter. I am eagerly looking forward to the updates. I can honestly see this story going in many diffrent directions. The unspeakables are very slowly getting a clue by 4 so it could spell some trouble for the trio but with the upcomeing dark ritual about to take place maybe they can pass it off or do something to avert too much of an inquiry.
I am wondering whats going to happen when ron and remus meet up and wolf recognises wolf. Ron has embraced his fully and remus seems like he never will.
All in all a very enjoyable story please continue it as quickly as possible.
kingstonavery chapter 21 . 8/5/2012
I just wanted to say... WOW. You have a really amazing story going here and I absolutely love it. You have done SUCH a good job. Honestly, mad props to you. I love this story and I really hope you update because this is some top notch stuff that I really like. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2012
Hello! NIce story. I really enjoyed the last few houres. It's a pitty that sou decided to stop here. Cheers lilas
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2012
Hello, im hoping for a new chapter soon, but if not, i undestand.
Frantic Jumping Bean chapter 21 . 7/6/2012
this fic is great! the way you define the trio's relationship is so natural!
btw, has Moony recognized Ron's 'furry little problem'?
luv how Moony and slypaw are so different...
the idea of the marauders and the trio meeting in the forest during full moon has been flitting thru' my mind though. its bound to be interesting ...
Anyways, eagerly waiting for an update!
Yamon chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
I like the story.

_Normally I am against MAgical creasture animaguses and stuff like that, but I like your writing style and at the moment Harry & Co do not seem too overpowered.
Midori Ookami chapter 21 . 6/21/2012