Reviews for The golden trio
Midori Ookami chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
Wonderful _
Kira the DaySlayer chapter 21 . 6/18/2012
Yet again, brilliant story. I hope you update again soon. I love how even though the trio think they know everything that the department of mysteries is able to track them so easily. I also really adore the dynamic of the trio. The biting, fighting and arguements that so many writers tend to leave out. Anyway, great job. Can't wait to read what happens next. I'm egarly awaiting the next installment.
Bleeding sun3ei chapter 21 . 6/11/2012
hm nice chapter hope ya update soon
Steve Tindall chapter 21 . 6/8/2012
I have enjoyed what you have written thus far and I look forward to reading more of the golden trios exploits. You have really captured all of the charecter traits and the fact that there is a HUGE maturity diffrence between 14 and 20 somethings.

I personally disagree with the no sex rule due to age but thats just based on my personal experiance. Guys will find ways to enjoy each others bodies even at 12 yrs old. I don't know about girls. Still the intimacy that the three share is beatuifly told and is a much better read than the more human aspects of the act.

I really hope you havn't abandoned the story because I would love to see the whole ritual disrupted before Voldy could come back, after all what if the trio got there and replaced the bones of the father with the transfigured bones of a blast end skrwet and then had a nice little trap waiting for the loyalists but those are just my suggestions I honestly can't wait for more from you. Keep up the wonderful work.
nikalove345 chapter 21 . 5/30/2012
Between work and school, I have finally finished this story. I originally read it a few years ago and I must say, I was still surprised by the depth of the characters and the love they share for one another. I hope you update soon because you still have readers who have been there since the beginning. I hope you update soon because I truly enjoy this story.
Nebresh chapter 21 . 5/29/2012
Interesting story. I am not the greatest fan of threesomes, but you keep that aspect so low that it does not destroy your good story for me.
Sony Boy chapter 21 . 5/25/2012
Just found this story and I'm very glad I did. I think what you are going is brilliant and fun. All the other Alternate Dimension fics I've seen is that either only one person goes (usually Harry) and it's an accident and try to find a way back or more of a time travel thing.

This is the first fic I've read where all three go and all three are in a relationship with eachother.

Wonder why hasn't Remus figured out Ron is a warewolf?

And man, the three are cutting it close, they don't know that the Unspeakables are looking for them and that one suspects them? They really need to look out.
Samantha Lestrange chapter 21 . 5/9/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue! This fanfic is my LIFE! Please don't stop. You are an amazing writer and one of the best I've seen. I don't know why you stopped it but please continue. I know we all have stuff to do, you most likely do too, but please continue. I don't think you know how much this and other fanfics mean to us. The story ended, but the magic is still going strong. We need fanfictions to help keep hold of the magic and think of other possibilities of Harry Potter. Personally, I LOVE this one. I never thought of them being a couple-triple whatever. But this is the only story I can possibly find that includes all three of them together together. Please continue, for Merlin's sake, or at least let someone adopt it. I, probably others, too, would be really grateful. We're hanging onto you're every word. Thanks
Jimbocous chapter 21 . 5/8/2012
Nicely done. Looking forward to more, thanks for a great read so far !
Anonymous chapter 21 . 4/29/2012
I am a huge fan of your work. I really love your take on Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I especially love the way you're dealing with the Horcruxes and the other problems Harry can fix this time around. It always makes my day when you update. I hope you update again soon!
Beth chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
The plot may go somewhere, but the spelling errors caused by indiscriminate use of spell-check have put me off from reading this. Sorry.
Dame Germs chapter 21 . 4/26/2012
WoW! I first have to congratulate you on a story well done! I have not seen such a well thought out AU/Time travel/alterative reality story in a long time.

I like the way you make time flow, with enough details to show how the trio’s lives have chanced and how they adapted, but not every hour and minutes is on screen time. I also appreciate how you developed their characters and the relationships they have with the other "native" characters. I can’t wait to see who it is they have to share their secret with, my money is on either Snape or Moony.

One thing that stood out I don’t agree with: In the ministry chase the trio called each other by their given names. I think the war would have made the trio to cautious to make such a slip up and they would only have revered to each other as Fire, Ice and Chaos. Other than this, no apparent problems.

I wait in suspense for the next instalment!
Carma Nightmare chapter 21 . 4/25/2012
Briliant. I like much verry
Jessi chapter 21 . 4/22/2012
Hmmm...

There is bound to be some... suspicion when they finally get back.

I look forward to the next installment.
Shocked chapter 17 . 4/22/2012
It's an in-character Snape who is likable!

What's the betting that he'll be particularly caustic toward Ron in the near future?

From his point of view, Ron is a disloyal jerk.

He did only give detention to Ron after all.
567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »