Reviews for Shiver
Teagarden chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Great one-shot! A very interesting idea, and very well written.
antyem13 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I like this. It represents his side of the relationship nicely. I an easily imagine him thinking and feeling just like this. I thank you for writing and posting it.

The one and only strangeness.
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Loved it.

Write more one shots about Ranma and Akane. You do it with charm
krizue chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
lovely!

really cute
Farii chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
OMG! I could totally make up a whole eppy of the anime reading this! xD Loved it! xD
Gemini011 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Wow.

That was shockingly good.

Thank you.
Ambey chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Hee hee hee... Couldn't have said it better myself. _ The baka loves her, and the tsundere loves him back. It's a story that resides deep in so many people's hearts. It's a part of the Rumiko Takahashi world.
Kipcha chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Wow, that was amazing considering how short it was! Very great job!
coughdrop101 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I'm sort of sad this is only going to be a one-shot. The story is very interesting. It's very simple but with complex feelings.
chesnutsy chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
nice! i liked it! you described how ranma feels to boot! great work!
Roja-Cyd chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Hm, it was an interesting, if puzzling, read. I confess to being as puzzled as Ranma.

There were moments where I felt as though Ranma saw Akane as a powerful black hole into which he would disappear if he fell fully in love with her. All well and good. At other times, there seemed to be a strong sense of dread around her 'terrible fire', in a Stephen King kind of way. Now it's creepy.

You are a writer I admire, so I wonder if you meant us to be ambivalent about it. Either that or I'm especially dense after a 14 hr workday.

cheers,

Roja.
Shadow Girl chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
So short, but yet explains so much. :) A wonderful read, thank you.