Reviews for Lie until tomorrow and let's believe it, always
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 1 . 5/18
... MERDE why... che palle, doushite... This with the sudden remembering of Hima-papa's script of Prussia with Germany's dog... MEIN GOTT, my heart feels like shit right now...

I can't feel the right to say "good job" right now 'cause it doesn't really felt good, but it is a great story. You made me feel what it feels like to be in nothingness... your story went straight to my heart and made me cry when i though I'm already immune with this kind of stories about Prussia because they're in almost everywhere I read... but you proved me wrong... :( I just... really hope that, any kind of Prussia disappearing, not being able to live anymore and the fucking likes would not be cannon in the near future...

P.S. You write so deep it kills me, and believe me being able to touch hearts is a good sign that you're a great writer
Anoymous chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Aaaand this (besides a certain doujin, "Flute...") convinced me to not kill prussia and romano for my own hetafics, EVER.

I bet everyone's too startled to help prussia up then romano acted fast enough before everyone else does something.
Ah man I love these two! Srsly, you frigin did it omg.

Hehe of course they're gonna remain. After all, they both still have a little brother to look after to, right? :)
The-Great-Me-sama chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Ahh that was so good!
The feels! The feelllzz!
PurplePatchwork chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This was really beautiful.
hetaliafanz chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Vwah Prussia is on of my favorite characters!
You described his breakdown really good! I kind of like angsty!Prussia. :3
Great story! Oh, and Austria? I almost want to flip him off myself.
northstarwarriorqueen chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This was great! I love how you gave prussia lots of emotions! Pele usually make him seem too confident and snarky. He is, but showing a softer side is always great! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
That was epic. Brought tears to my eyes.
Sam chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I don't know what to say except... this is beautiful.
Absolutely beautiful.
broshipFanatic chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
/This/. This was perfect. I was legitimately crying while reading this, and now my sleeve is somewhat wet since I actually need my eyes to be clear in order to read. This is a beautiful and well-written reminder that while the canon is a comedy, Hetalia can have some dark moments. That as terrible as it is, the characters have to go through lots of suffereing as characters, that they aren't just the facades they hide behind, and actually do feel. I love this so much. While the brotherly relationships between some characters were lightly emphasized, I like how you choose to show more of the bond between the countries that the rest of the world never seems to notice. The IC-ness of this was awesome, and I can see them reacting just like that under those circumstances. I would have liked to see a few of the other countries, though. Like Liechtenstien, who'd come by and offer so help, or one of the asian/african countries that no one notices amoungst the louder ones. And maybe I was kind of hoping for some Canada? Like...there's the whole 'New Prussia' thing, in Ontario. That's kind of important, and in a way, the town itself is a memorial to Prussia. And how Canada is always in the shadows of America, and that no matter how many countries rely on Canada and stuff, they do mistake him for America sometimes. But that's just my inner Canada bro-shipping fan-girl. I seriously love this.
Fandals chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I think you mean Northern Ireland. The Republic of Ireland is completely free, but Northern Ireland is part of the UK, along with Scotland and Wales.
QuixoticKitsune chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Lovely, just truly lovely. Honestly I'm at a loss for words at the moment, but I have to tell you that this is just beautiful. I've never encountered a story that fleshes out the feelings a country might feel when truly they should not exists.

Of all the people to comfort Prussia, I would never have thought of Romano, but it just fits so perfectly, and how you mention that Romano fears he might be looking at his future-self when looking at broken Prussia is again, so perfect.

Loved how you mentioned about all the former Russia owned countries remaining despite being "Russia" to the rest of the world.

Just the way you described Prussia's gut-wrenching feelings, his incredible pain and numbness to the rest of the world, it honestly stole my breath away.

Thank you for writing this.
MidniteDancer chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I don't know what to say other than the fact that that is a wonderful story. It's an interesting view of the world, Hetalia. We're not sure why Prussia's still here but I'm sure as hell glad he has a friend in the cranky Italian.

Thank you for the story.
innactive author chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
...You...You brought tears to my eyes.
BakerTennant'sTardis chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I've always felt kind of bad for Romano and Gilbert because, honestly, they both have brothers that are constantly recognized. It just makes them my favorite characters though. I loved the oneshot great job.
VIsForValarie chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
It makes me sad and happy at the same time. I have a soft spot for Romano and Prussia, so this was a nice story to read.