Reviews for Superman
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
this was great! awsome job!
Jrsgirl chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
I'm not sure how I missed this one before, but I needed something light and uplifting and this was perfect. Thanks.
SaraiEsq chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
What a cute story! Thanks!
Ninjapirate101 chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
AHAHAHAHAHA MARCO ish superman! Awwww this one was awesome!
Kelmin chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
LOVED this story! Great rescues, great rapport amongst the guys. I also really liked your character Rose - I hope she made it!
knifethrower chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
I like your "patients" Rose and Paul. Especially Rose, she's very cool. I wonder if we will see her again later? You are good at creating original characters, usually I'm not wild about them, but both of yours made me smile...
knifethrower chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I should have reviewed before this, I'm reading your "Emergency" stories in order, and I have enjoyed them so much! You seem to know Southern California circa 1970-something very well- I lived there for a brief while as a child in that era, and you have it nailed! I really enjoy your characterizations (I want to slap Chet, and you have made me like Dr. Brackett much better than when watching the tv show), and you have acheived an interesting balance between the squad's runs and your own plotline. I'll try to be a better reviewer, I see I have plenty of reading ahead of me!
Firemedic Janne chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
Really good, excellent mix of humor and reality. it's good to see someone who writes about both the successes and failures of a fire/rescue team.
jada952 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
well that's pretty thoughtful,even finishing up the sandwiches!
Hotflash chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
Awesome ending. Your stories always bring a smile and often a chuckle or two to go with. Keep up the great work! -Hotflash
Hotflash chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Maudlin, you do a marvelous job of keeping your guys in character. Reading is as smooth as watching the show. I am so glad you write often! -Hotflash
Hotflash chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Great start to this story. I like the Mike making bets with Cap and figuring out how to ensure his own wins. You have a good sense of humor a good flow. Good job. Thanks for sharing.
NickTonyK chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Great ending, loved your story!
NickTonyK chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Pretty funny! I liked it!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 8/23/2009