Reviews for Animal Instincts
nonhalema chapter 25 . 9/27
Awesome story...loved the last chapter!
Hope you'll add more chapters
ameliemallette1 chapter 25 . 9/12
J'adore hate a la suite de tes fic
chibi-Clar chapter 2 . 8/5
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 25 . 7/28
More please! XD
SabinXItachi chapter 25 . 7/12
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH please update soon I have to know what happens next
velvetSunset chapter 25 . 6/29
Oh my sweet goodness! ;333 It was so damn goooooooooooood! ;D Please please continue your amazing story! XD
Flowerchild23 chapter 25 . 4/13
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 25 . 4/13
I don't think you should make Fae part Fairy as well, have her unique! I love how fierce Fae is though it does sometimes annoys me when Sook and Fae are constantly saying things at the name time. I do love the plan that Eric has for Fae and Godric's acceptance of her along with the relationship with Fae. Are you going to have Godric die still? Will Fae confront Eric about his words at the Fellowship? And what does Eric have in mind for 'punishment'? I really hope you update soon cause this story is amazing!
Cassandra chapter 25 . 4/3
Please updateeeeeee
Cassandra chapter 1 . 4/2
Well...I have to say that I am in love with tour story already...Love it!
Lady Syndra chapter 25 . 3/14
Looking forward to the next chapter!

Please update soon!
the-lights-there chapter 25 . 2/25
I'm sad to see that you haven't updated this story since 2011, seeing as how I just discovered this beauty! I just found it two days ago and have had a hard time putting it down, even at work! I was really looking forward to seeing where this went. I love how you are keeping Eric and Godric in character. It's a breath of fresh air. I would have loved to see Fae and Eric go at it for the first time and seen how possessive Eric would've gotten as the story progressed. I know it's been a few years but I'm an eternal optimist, I really how you find your passion for True Blood again and are able to update soon!
Hael2009 chapter 25 . 2/22
So sad that you abandoned this story, I really like it and was so looking forward to seeing how it played out. I hope you come back to it again.
EdwardAnthonyMasenCullen1918 chapter 24 . 1/8
Please update!
EdwardAnthonyMasenCullen1918 chapter 25 . 1/8
Ahh! I'm loving this story! What to make her? Well she needs to be something strong, Demon? Perhaps she has Liliths blood in her?