Reviews for Animal Instincts
bookaddict19 chapter 16 . 5/1
Poor Fae... she never gets fed. Or at least not in the last two days in any noticeable way. The interaction between characters is good but that was one of the other details I picked up on. Honestly when she's passed out I almost wondered if it was from lack of food rather than anything else. :)
BloodySliver chapter 25 . 4/26
Love this story, more please. :-D
Zoey24 chapter 25 . 3/28
Really enjoyed reading this story. Funny thing is my friend and I both started to rewatch True Blood and we ended up in the same place as you (start of s3). Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that this is an awesome story, I really like Fae and love the depictions you write about Eric. I also hope you don't follow cannon and kill Godric off, I really enjoyed the connection he has with Fae and Eric and really hope to see more of the trio.
Adc79 chapter 25 . 2/16
Love the story so far! Even though it's been about what, five years I hope you come back to it! If you don't want to make Fae a fairy, may I suggest a nymph?
time-twilight chapter 25 . 12/17/2015
Love your story, why don't you make fae part human-Angel say her mum was human and her dad was an Angel or something like that. Plz update soon.
chloe.callebaut9999 chapter 25 . 11/6/2015
Please update!
nonhalema chapter 25 . 9/27/2015
Awesome story...loved the last chapter!
Hope you'll add more chapters
ameliemallette1 chapter 25 . 9/12/2015
J'adore hate a la suite de tes fic
chibi-Clar chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
Interesting
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 25 . 7/28/2015
More please! XD
SabinXItachi chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH please update soon I have to know what happens next
velvetSunset chapter 25 . 6/29/2015
Oh my sweet goodness! ;333 It was so damn goooooooooooood! ;D Please please continue your amazing story! XD
FlowerChild23 chapter 25 . 4/13/2015
HOLY COW! THIS STORY IS SO FUNNY BUT SOOOOO HOT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 25 . 4/13/2015
I don't think you should make Fae part Fairy as well, have her unique! I love how fierce Fae is though it does sometimes annoys me when Sook and Fae are constantly saying things at the name time. I do love the plan that Eric has for Fae and Godric's acceptance of her along with the relationship with Fae. Are you going to have Godric die still? Will Fae confront Eric about his words at the Fellowship? And what does Eric have in mind for 'punishment'? I really hope you update soon cause this story is amazing!
Cassandra chapter 25 . 4/3/2015