Reviews for The Secret
dongaro chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Hmmm I've had to research this fic a few times, since I keep on recomending it and having to track it down. Msot people who've played the game appreciate it. it's a rather spooky story I think.

i really should ahve left a review earlier. But this is a nice enjoyable story, which I find myself searchign for often.
Naryfiel Lilith chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Classic example of truth being more unbelievable than a lie. I applaud, it's very well written. I laughed, another plus. good job.
crazygunbladergirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
ah the classic trial-and-error method... i loved lyn's reaction.

this was cute. good luck on your future fics! :D
Sentury chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
HAHAHAAH I loved it! It was so cool and then the end made me laugh hahah very well done your writing is pretty good as well.
Demoness Drakon chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
My advice, take 'first fic' out of the summary to keep earn yourself more readers. Mentioning 'first fic' generally turns people away from a story, and it makes you seem like a pathetic noob. People generally don't give a fuck about what number fic it is, and it makes them want to shoot you before reading. That and 'critisims appreciated' you're opening yourself up for spiteful flamers (Though, the only person that would be remotely considered a flamer would be possibly myself in this catagory, and I'm just an honest bitch)

That aside, this is great! Reseting a level is what I did more times then I care to mention just to keep one character from dying. Lyn's reaction is what I would expect if that ever got out. And your writing is quite good, excellent in fact. That, with no mistakes in your grammar and spelling, and with Lyn in character earns this a place in my community, and my favorites list.

Drakon out!
PhilosopherC815 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Everyone is really in character here, which is always good. It felt like, as I was reading this, that it would be exactly how everyone would be interacting after the final battle, like it actually belonged in the game. Well done!

I laughed at Mark's explanation and Lyn's reaction to it. Sometimes the truth is better than any other modest concessions. xD