Reviews for Old Enough?
JacquelineGraye chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Lol I love this!
b3yondimaginations chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Haha love what Renji did! it would be great to have a sequel to this.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Ikorose!'Shoot to kill'...XD
Akira555 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I love this! It is so hilarious, keep writing more stuff like this!
Apple Doodle chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This is great! Lol. I personally don't support any of the pairings displayed in theis fic, so having fun poked at them was extremely amusing for me to read.
MiSa-sama-MiSa-chan chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
HAHAHA! That was hillarious! You should've made a sequel or continuation wher it shows how they killed Renji,or focuses on Toshiro's and Renji's relationship. Still, it's a great story! Sorry if I have soo much ideas and can't shut up. Hehe ... *scrates back of head and sweat drops*
animeGRL1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
It was totally awesome and funny so lmao i wish this was a real bleach episode i bet everyone would love 3 it

hope u write some more
nonexistant55557 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I actually read this one a long time ago but never got around to reviewing it. It was funny to say the least and I'm pretty sure that Renji is DEAD because of it. XD

Ability King KK chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Poor Toshiro. Then again poor Renji. He's got Ichigo, Toshiro, Soi Fon, Shuhei, and a reluctent Izuru after him.

Toshiro getting the talk would be hilarious
Mariliisa chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
That was rea~lly funny! LOL
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Haha! This was funny. I really liked it. Oh and please leave the title as it is. It's much better than "Crush Renji".
PanMarlon chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
101 uses for a dead monkey!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Haha, excellent work on this. Hmm... I think Crush Renji does work better as a title, but whatever. Nicely done as always, keep up the great work.
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
-cackles- seriously, Crush Renji is irony,...
Photophobic chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Ah, yes. Poking fun at Toshiro is definately fun, especially when it is done by an expert such as yourself. ;) Good job.