Reviews for Rare Sunny Summer
ANGELiCAWROTE chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
omg grams.. ahahah have him turn around so i can see how his dick fits in those pants.. oh god.. that shit was hilarious.
Pairee chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I NEED this lemonade recipe! Love this one shot! I'll take some Constructionward anytime :)
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Grams was absolutely hysterical! And m sweaty Constructionward with no shirt? YES PLEASE!
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I 3 Constructionward!

Great job! Hot stuff, girlie!

TwilightVicki chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Damn that was hot, I would seriously love if you wrote a Constructionward story, how hot would that be? Gah. And Grams was so sweet, and a riot!
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Hilarious! Grams was a riot. And thanks for the visual of Constructionward... I think I need a cold shower. ;)
secamimom chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Good God, that was so fucking HOT! Loved it!
Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Hee! Very cute. :D

I wish my grandma was like that - all she does is ramble on about goodness knows what, gets in your business and complains more than a little kid having their favourite toy taken away. Man, she bugs me. Can I trade her in for grams?

And, bloody hell... I'm gonna buy a crap house later in life so that Edward can come and fix it up. I'll have to get Bella to email me her grandma's lemonade recipie. Yum. :D

Elise xx
Sophia24 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
that was brilliant! I loved it. My gran was called Sophia (spelled that way) too...I'm named after her. But she pronounced her's differently (Sof-i-a instead of Sof-e-a)...anyway, that was pretty random.

But Edward and manual labour? Yum-yum. Just add lemonade to the mix and it is delicious. :D
WhereWouldIBe chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Oh wow. This edward is HOT. I love his dirty talk and attitude. Sexy.
SGX78 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I loved loved loved it...

Short but straight to the point!
Bronzehairedfreak1901 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Haha, that was fucking hilarious! I love Grams! Hi-larious!
PhoenixRising25 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I wanted to check out the other entries for the contest! Your story was great...a little sad, very sweet, and a lot sexy! Great job!

xoxo Sarah
Krissy chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I gotta tell you, this must be the only situation where someone would be thinking of their grandmother while fucking some hot ass guy.
SWeeTKiSSeSFoRNoNP chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
OHMYFUCKINGGOD i LOVED the voice of the grandmother she is SO FUCKING HILARIOUS! LMAO XD this story was great and written very beautifully :) i loved it.
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »