Reviews for Rare Sunny Summer
Aya1024 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I've got such a huge grin right now. This was priceless. Loved the horny old grandma commentary. Hilarious. Totally hot lemon too, of course. :D
rchpbabe chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
holy shit that was hot!i would love to read that in a full story!much love!
pink chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I love it!
cullensrfun chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I enjoyed Constructionward VERY much-could you send him my way since he's finished at Bella's house 'cause I need a new deck built for my house? hehe

Grams reminds me of my own Gran who once told me that "a man would screw a snake if someone would hold it's head". (That was in reference to most men's inability to remain faithful.)LOL She was the one person I could always go to and believe in, and I truly miss her. *sigh*
Edward222 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
fucking fantabulous!
flecour chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
That was excellent! Just what I needed before bed. lol
Honulicious chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
haa that was a really fun read! i wish i grew up with a grams like that! soo funny!
simfan42 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
E!

love it!

Can't wait to vote for it, babe!

And an excellent hold-over until AW.

bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Lol that was hot (pity they didn't practice safe sex, but hey) I loved Grams comments & Edward in a black wife beater...yum. Do you know when we're allowed to start voting? And do u think you'll make it into more than a one shot when the competition is over?
UnofficialScript chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
that was hot-tastic, but ackward.
Ozzma105 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Ha,. that was good.. ;) Loved it ;)
carebear309 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Awesome! Love dirty Grandma Swan and construction Edward is HOT!
flute-genevive chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This was wonderful! Just like Bella, I was giggling every time Grams stated her opinion, and gaping as I imagined your hot, sweaty, strong Edward. A fantastic read with a rewarding ending. xD
Lisalove83 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
HOT!

And that's all I gotta say...
KBES chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
is this going to be a story or is it just a one shot?
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »