Reviews for Rare Sunny Summer
EmmettsTeddyBear chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I want Grams to be my grandma! lol. And um, my house is in need of some repairs...*cough cough* It is CULLEN construction, could you send one over? lol Great story.
echo chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
can't decide if i like constructionward more, or grams more! what i'd give for both ;)
Jen328 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
That was fucking fantastic! Holy shit, I love Constructionward, he's the hottest GC ever!

Great story, wonderfully told. Grams speaking to Bella was great, "you are no grandchild of mine, tell that man to take off those boxers, right now." BWAH HA HA HA!

You should consider extending this, it would make a great fic.
Bammers chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
loved it and you could continue if you wanrd to
wantsmoretwilight chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Jen! That was fricking fantastic! I wasn't sure about the whole Grams thing but I absolutely loved it! She was hysterical! I so loved the Constructionward! Not much for sweaty men but OMG that was so hot! Will definitely be voting for this gem! Now! Please go update Alphabet Weekends! I am having withdrawls! LOL
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Constructionward and Grams were great! The temperature here got mighty hot and the fans had to be employed to cool me off! Awesome story!
rockgirl2011 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Hehe. Grandma Swan is great and so is Edward. lol. Great one-shot. )
Marie-Cullen-pr chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
W.O.W. *fans self* just...W.O.W. trully i have no other words,i'm WAS FUCKING HOT!

My grandma used to be like that too,loved reading can u send him my way,i have some um... stuffed to be fixed around the house ;-)
SouthernMom chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
yep.

loved it...exactly the light, fluffy read I needed this evening. So good.
WildcatLizzie83 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Grams was a riot. She reminds me a lot of this older lady that I used to work with. She was constantly telling me that I needed to get some and how much fun it is. LOL.
Sdjk chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
A lovely, sweaty Edward doing construction is a fabulous visual. I enjoyed your story.
LBelle chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I really enjoyed the smut, I mean, the story. Well, both! Great way to make a hot summer day, hotter! Can't wait for the updates for Alphabet Weekends and Dirty Little Secret.
Green-eyesx chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
My God, Constructionward is hot. Smoking hot. The idea of a topless, dirty, muscly, sweating Edward is almost too much to handle. I literally swooned out loud when you described him working. M :) And Grams was hilarious! What a great Grandma to have :D
Colena chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This OS was just so HOT! I think I need to take a shower now XD

Really really great! I loved it! And I can just imagine this Edward doing all this work on the outside with just some jeans ;)
Juliamine chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Hot and sweaty constructionward was HOT HOT HOT! Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »