Reviews for Rare Sunny Summer
Marylouu chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
the bes lemmon in the history of fiction!
Betsie chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Great! :)
intriguing chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
“You’ve never tasted me,” she whispered.

“Oh, but I have…in my dreams,” he whispered, biting her ear lobe as he hissed, “every fucking night.”

Good God woman! *fanning with arms, desperately trying to cool down* that was...WOW ! I need a glass of ice-cold lemonade...
bioqueen chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
That was hilarious and utterly hot. Thanks for sharing.
Find Perfection In My Pride chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Umm wow. That was amazing. Thank you!
scrapmypieces chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Constructionward and Grams.. some pair! Sofia was so naughty! lol

Geez, I need some reebuilding myself after this hot one-shot!
fourbrats chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
OMG! I loved this story. You should really keep writing this story.
Mrs Isabel Cullen chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Hi;) I've been reading Alphabet weekends - some chapters, but I wish I had more time to read all of them carefully one after the other - but as i'm pressed for time I haven't reviewed yet ;)

Wow you have so many been awarded so many prizes...are you studying to be a writer or have you already graduated?

Loved this one shot - this granny of hers is sassy and I adore her ;)

Your description of sexual escapades are masterful!

Holy cow,woman you must be killing people out there ;)

I'm still alive - but just barely ;)

Constructionward was fucking hot... so proper...until the lusty side took over...YUMMY;)
candicexoxo1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Awesome lovey gosh I love Grams she reminds me of Sophia from The Golden Girls lol, BTW please update Alphabeth Weekends thats my fav!
Americasweetie chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Loved it :)
tjbaby chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
OMG - that was... there are no words. That was incredibly hot! How the hell did I miss this gem? Thank you for writing Construction Edward and for Grams egging her on. Seriously that was so good. :)

And I think that this was my favourite bit because I died - just a little...

“You’ve never tasted me,” she whispered.

jasleenkaytina chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Sweet jesus.. WOW!

I've never read another story where Edward is a contractor.. and i'm just speechless, lol.

I loved this and wish there was more! :)
Beans827 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
That was seriously adorable. I mean that Grams was egging her on the whole time! Too cute. The sex was just pure hawt yummy goodness! But I loved how she kept giggling around him. Great job! You are a very talented writer!
CloseAcct chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
i love Grams!
jennyap chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
O YES - I totally enjoyes that! Funny & sexy !
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »