Reviews for Rare Sunny Summer

it was fun to read ;)
life23 chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
continue this fast !
Possession chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Grams a perv and I love her!
ThinksToWrite chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Oh god.

That was funny and intense. This story made me wish that my grandmother was like that. Eck. Wishful thinking. haha.

Anyways, I love it and Edward looking like that? Well, that was fuckhot. ;D
youngblood9 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
So hot! Going to cast my vote right now!
Meghan Bailey chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
LOVE Constructionward, but then what's not to love about a well built man flexing all those muscles around. (God - I've got to turn up my AC!)

Love Grams and all her little witicisms. But I gotta say, it was a little disturbing that Bella is having a conversation with her while sexing up Edward! Grams should have told her to shut up and fixate on the naked man in front of her!
PenelopeQ chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Hot, hot, hot! I loved seeing Edward in a totally different profession-usually he's a doctor, businessman, etc, but he's sexy as hell as a contractor! The Gram parts were hysterical and I could totally hear her voice in my head. Thanks for another fantastic story!
Fangtasia chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Very fucking hot, dude. And funny, really, Grams make me laugh a lot! Constructionward it's so so so fucking hot! Part two on the way? Haha. xx
twilightknight09 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Very cute story, very sexy Edward. My my my, I wouldn't mind that man fixing up all my household fixtures!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Cute and sexy!
delirous chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
woah, this was super hot. i love grams, she is hilarious. i don't think these kind of grandma's are very rare. great job
readingisbliss chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I so loved this. Very hot. And funny as fuck.

Favorite memory of Grams:

She could clearly remember her telling her ‘to be gentle when grazing a man’s dick with your teeth’.

And Constructionward all sweaty and glistening, working with his hands, is so yummy. I need some work done around the house if he is available, lol.

The way he talked dirty to her the whole time was just fuckhot. Loved it.
inactive ff account chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Loved it! Grams was hilarious.
HensonsAnimal chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
i love constructionward !

207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »