Reviews for Rare Sunny Summer
fergi81 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Jen, no fair just giving us a one-shot with this guy! MORE please!
edmom chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
i work for a construction co. my boss is old short fat and bald
TenTenXIrista chapter 1 . 9/4/2009

it was fun to read ;)
life23 chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
continue this fast !
Possession chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Grams a perv and I love her!
ThinksToWrite chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Oh god.

That was funny and intense. This story made me wish that my grandmother was like that. Eck. Wishful thinking. haha.

Anyways, I love it and Edward looking like that? Well, that was fuckhot. ;D
youngblood9 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
So hot! Going to cast my vote right now!
Meghan Bailey chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
LOVE Constructionward, but then what's not to love about a well built man flexing all those muscles around. (God - I've got to turn up my AC!)

Love Grams and all her little witicisms. But I gotta say, it was a little disturbing that Bella is having a conversation with her while sexing up Edward! Grams should have told her to shut up and fixate on the naked man in front of her!
PenelopeQ chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Hot, hot, hot! I loved seeing Edward in a totally different profession-usually he's a doctor, businessman, etc, but he's sexy as hell as a contractor! The Gram parts were hysterical and I could totally hear her voice in my head. Thanks for another fantastic story!
Fangtasia chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Very fucking hot, dude. And funny, really, Grams make me laugh a lot! Constructionward it's so so so fucking hot! Part two on the way? Haha. xx
twilightknight09 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Very cute story, very sexy Edward. My my my, I wouldn't mind that man fixing up all my household fixtures!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Cute and sexy!
delirous chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
woah, this was super hot. i love grams, she is hilarious. i don't think these kind of grandma's are very rare. great job
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »