Reviews for The Little Things
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This is a great Goto/Shinobu one shot and I am impressed too few decent Patlabor fics.
Marzan chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Ah, there's just not enough Patlabor fanfics in this site and even fewer Goto/Nagumo ones. I think you really nailed the characters (specially if you wrote it in thirty minutes) and Goto in particular.
chickenbiscuit chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I like! There's not enough love for the two of them.

And talking about cat person.. I can easily imagine Goto lazing around with a bunch of cats, that is, until a mouse comes along and out come the claws! He's almost a cat himself. Get her to adopt him instead of a cat. LOL.

Thanks for writing this!
Carry On chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I think you were very close to the characters and how they act and think. It was a nice little story and you do actually write well (so leave the self-demoting to me, I'm so much better at it).

Now for THE CAPS.

WHY did you KILL OFF Shinobu's parents? That's mean. They never did anything to you and probably not to anyone else either. They should live long lives (in order to burden Shinobu).

You were right about errors; there were several.

I could see Shinobu as a cat lady for some reason...but she really shouldn't head that way. She'll get cat fur all over her uniform.

And I think it's spelled Gomioka.

I think that's all.