Reviews for Song of the Mockingbird
berniej chapter 9 . 9/4/2009
hi, I've just caught up with this(a slight problem with the computer I killed it...don't know how but I wiped it clean...just got it back and I'm trying to catch up again) Loved this it was just like watching an episode and I'm glad that they have decided the mystery can go from the marriage and though it was very sad in parts and the scene between Amanda and Benakov was inspirational and brilliantly done , I almost felt sorry for him. Loved the end scene with the pair of them

Fanomonk chapter 9 . 9/3/2009
Another excellent chapter! You really are a good writer. I also love the conversation that Lee and Amanda have in their bedroom.

Again, keep writing, we readers love it.
anschi chapter 9 . 9/3/2009
Wow, what a great chapter! I hope you plan to write how things go with the family and if there a baby on the Stetsons horizont.

Very good word
smk123 chapter 9 . 9/2/2009
Interesting chapter. With Amanda tired and losing weight I was almost expecting her to admit to being pregnant. Hope they can get Shannon's baby back - eagerly awaiting the next chapter
amieemb chapter 9 . 9/2/2009
This was a great chapter. Lee and Amanda's talk after getting in bed was terrific! You embodied all the worry and work that they put into hiding their relationship. The doubtss that plagued Amanda's mind came out when she heard someone else ask her if she was ashamed. It definitely made her think but Lee is right Benakov doesn't know them; how strong they are or how much in love they are!
Gloria2 chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
Wow! Amazing! This story is absolutely incredible. I enjoyed every word. I really like the way you describe the depth of Lee and Amanda's knowledge of each other and how wonderfully they work together. I'm on the edge of my seat eagerly awaiting the next chapter! This story is great! Thank you so much for writing it! :) chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
Oh dear - things don't look good. I hope Lee is all right and that Amanda doesn't get ambushed outside! Great story - can't wait for more

Fanomonk chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
Great story and great writing. You do a great job of expressing Lee and Amanda's feelings towards each other. Romance and a good plot line to boot. Keep up the good work.
amieemb chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
She's on to something! Great chapter!
Loretta the Contessa chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
great chapter. story is getting really good
Gostraighthomeamanda chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
I love love love the line, "Francine, I'm not a fish." Priceless.
PattiJ chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
Lee and Amanda are the best of agents but wqhen it comes to the nuances of their marriage who could blame them for being discovered? I loved the end of this chapter, I am rooting for Amanda!
amieemb chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
I love this new chapter! Vanek is defintely up to no good - I never even thought about Lee being Leonard to the home. That is not going to be good!

Shannon's baby suddenly dying really bothers me. Benakov is up to his eyeballs in trouble.
Terry Kay chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
This going great! I'm dying to see where this goes.
anschi chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
Wow, what a story exciting and romantic, I love it! Please post more soon.
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »