Reviews for Song of the Mockingbird
smk123live.ca chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
Oh dear - things don't look good. I hope Lee is all right and that Amanda doesn't get ambushed outside! Great story - can't wait for more

Fanomonk chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
Great story and great writing. You do a great job of expressing Lee and Amanda's feelings towards each other. Romance and a good plot line to boot. Keep up the good work.
amieemb chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
She's on to something! Great chapter!
Loretta the Contessa chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
great chapter. story is getting really good
Gostraighthomeamanda chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
I love love love the line, "Francine, I'm not a fish." Priceless.
PattiJ chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
Lee and Amanda are the best of agents but wqhen it comes to the nuances of their marriage who could blame them for being discovered? I loved the end of this chapter, I am rooting for Amanda!
amieemb chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
I love this new chapter! Vanek is defintely up to no good - I never even thought about Lee being Leonard to the home. That is not going to be good!

Shannon's baby suddenly dying really bothers me. Benakov is up to his eyeballs in trouble.
Terry Kay chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
This going great! I'm dying to see where this goes.
anschi chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
Wow, what a story exciting and romantic, I love it! Please post more soon.
smk123live.ca chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
Aw- that was a sweet proposal. But I'm still puzzling over the Home and what the scoop is there

amieemb chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
Lovely! I'm glad ahe and Lee are going to come out, so to speak! lol

But I'm worried that these guys are going to find out about why Amanda's there!

And why is she so tired? Is she...pregnant? Hm...
Loretta the Contessa chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
loved the new chapters. can't wait to read more
smk123live.ca chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Now that was an unexpected turn of events. I figured, the way the story was going, that the marriage would come out but not this early! Oh, I love being surprised!

Charlie

p.s. very tender, well written 'intimate' moment!
BrittanyLS chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
I love this story! Curious how Billy found out about their marriage license! Please continue this soon!
amieemb chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
WOW - these first four chapters were amazing! I love this setup and plot! You've done an outstanding job!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »