Reviews for Song of the Mockingbird
Loretta the Contessa chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
loved the new chapters. can't wait to read more
smk123live.ca chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Now that was an unexpected turn of events. I figured, the way the story was going, that the marriage would come out but not this early! Oh, I love being surprised!

Charlie

p.s. very tender, well written 'intimate' moment!
BrittanyLS chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
I love this story! Curious how Billy found out about their marriage license! Please continue this soon!
adda edwards chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
WOW - these first four chapters were amazing! I love this setup and plot! You've done an outstanding job!
berniej chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Hi, things are starting to happen now and I'm waiting for the axe to fall and I don't mean about the marriage...the build up is really good and the suspense is kicking in I really can't wait to find out what happens next. I'm glad Billy knows about the marriage (it was always a ridiculous idea that keeping it secret would keep the family safe most of the 'bad' guys were perfectly well aware that Amanda was Lee's partner and lets face it even the Russians followed her to reach him back in operation Possom...never was going to fly really was it?) Obviously neither of them were thinking strait! Now we know Amanda's in trouble..can she really talk herself out of it or 'rescue' herself or will she need Scarecrow to come to the rescue. looking forward to finding out...soon , thanks for sharing

Bernie
PattiJ chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
I loved the attention you paid to plot details in chapter 3 and now Billy's discovery has me ready for more!
Gostraighthomeamanda chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
I'm still reading. I can totally believe the drama between Lee and Billy - very good assessment of how the secret marriage would have been found out by Billy. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Terry Kay chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
I wasn't expecting the marriage reveal! Nice twist to bring it up early like this. And is Amanda sick or pregnant? Which will it be... ah, sweet anticipation! By the way, thanks for letting us know upfront that this story won't be abandoned. I really, really appreciated that! Thank you!
Colomala chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
I'm really loving this story. Thank you!
anschi chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
I'm sitting on the edge of my chair waiting for the next chapter! You got me hooked, hope you'll write more soon.
Jennifer Cannon chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Loving this story-can't wait to see where it goes next-please write more soon :)

-Jennifer
Terry Kay chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
You've got me hooked! Well written, with an interesting premise. I'd like to see where you're going with this. Thank you!
PattiJ chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
They make such a sweet couple, painting a picture of their future together.
smk123 chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Oh, that was such a touching chapter - very sensitively written. Can't wait to see where this leads

Charlie
Loretta the Contessa chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
like the new story. it is very good
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »