Reviews for Song of the Mockingbird
Fanomonk chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Great story so far. I am so glad to see more SMK fan fics as well. I am also reading my way though but love that new ones keep coming. Cant wait to read another chapter.

Mockingbird is a great code name.
anschi chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Great chapter, hope you will post more soon
PattiJ chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This story is off to a fine start. You have me wondering what will happen next!
adare1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Oh what a treat - a new SMK fic! The first chapter is off to a great start. I love your characterizations and of course, Amanda's code name. My favorite line: "For once nobody was telling her to wait in the car. And it felt pretty damned good." Keep those chapters coming please!
berniej chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
hi, I always love a new story and though I am still working my way through as many smk ff sites as I can find it's always a pleasure to find a new one...especially as I can leave feedback...some are so old I'm not sure they are still on line...of course it doesn't always stop me! Amanda's first real solo assignment ..and she's going to get emotionally involved I've no doubt..who wouldn't?(Francine maybe?) I rally like the way you've kept them in character I do believe it's one of the hardest things to do even when we feel we know them,I look forward to the next chapter and I'm so glad it's finished..I too get frustrated when a story I'm reading ends in the middle..though who can help it.

Thanks for sharing

Bernie
ElishaTheCrazed chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I love it! Love the codename, love the plot, love everything about! Can't wait to read more! Well done!
Gostraighthomeamanda chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Oh, wow. I can't wait to read this one, Ayiana.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4