Reviews for It Can't be Helped
Cearta Day chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
Wow, I always loved the Hachiko story so to see that you used it is pretty awesome. This story definitely says something about Yama's lasting loyalty to those he cares about which, personally, is why I thought he always had the crest of Friendship.

For the last chapter, Circles, I liked hearing from someone outside of the family's perspective, especially Daisuke because he has such a unique way of thinking. You handled that chapter nicely.

Sorry this review's so late. I haven't been on in awhile, but I still thought stories as good as your own deserved reviews no matter how late.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
Ah, the old story about Hachiko. I read about that one a very long time ago, and found myself touched at the display of loyalty. As always, it was nice to see another snippet from this universe that you've presented here. It's something that I find very easy to appreciate.
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 15 . 9/6/2012
I know they're short drabbles, but this is by far my favorite chapter. I found this fic today, so sorry for being a late-reader; the kind that when you've started the fic a long time ago, and I'm just now reading it, but it's good, and I hope you continue, even though there's a sixteenth chapter, but it saves ways for reviews. So keep updating!
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
This chapter makes me laugh. He he he... at first I thought is was the two parents, but when it got to the 'I don't know how to cook-' and 'I'll teach you' I kinda figured it was Matt and his father, and I'm still laughing. He he he...
Guest chapter 15 . 5/31/2012
I reread this one a few times just so that I wouldn't miss anything, and somehow I feel like I still did anyways. You always do this too me, and I always love it in turn.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 14 . 5/3/2012
With this story you always give me something that never disappoints. You give that image of a happy family, one that seems as if nothing in the world bad could happen to it, and yet it's a bittersweet thought knowing that it's a family that is going to be broken. I can't help but look at the screen and have that nagging feeling inside of me of me being curious as to what happened to break this family up in the first place.
Cearta Day chapter 14 . 5/2/2012
I couldn't believe it when I saw you updated. I remember reading this forever ago and loving every drabble, and you didn't disappoint. This one's just as great. They're all so... melancholy and hopeful at the same time. Just awesome
Kal-El Fornia chapter 13 . 4/4/2012
Simple and short, but still pretty damn great. All the images you chose to use worked fantastically, and it surprises me how easily you made all of that come across.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
Oh, and I see you haven't updated in a while. Are you done with this story?
Kal-El Fornia chapter 12 . 2/25/2012
You've struck again. This is a story that makes my heart hurt in its entirety, but its all the more evident during the happy moments. I guess that's probably because I know that none of it will last.
FTA92 chapter 12 . 6/21/2010
aww

I would love to see

Matt-Natsuko and TK-Hiroaki moments!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 12 . 6/18/2010
That was short, but oh-so heartwrenching... Nicely done!
Dragomir Despard chapter 11 . 5/7/2010
Another really good job.
Could the next one focus on Natsuko? We haven't heard much about her :3
x
venus9814 chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
:) cute, i wish you wrote a little bit more on this though, id love to see yamato and his father talk about the picture and such (why Matt mentioned it, why its in his wallet, etc.)
Dragomir Despard chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
These are all so beautiful and so well written. I especially like Convenience Store.

Please update soon. x