Reviews for New Personality
Elin chapter 1 . 9/28
The story was very reasonable and predictable. I would love to see some more material from you.
sparklefire394 chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
yeah it totally cleared things up...i understand now! Woah awesome storyline! Rhauk overtaking kate's body? Thats brilliant! if i have one teensy thing to say its that the chapters are really short! love it though!
Rotashark chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THIS? chapter 8 . 11/11/2011
ddooooooo some mooooooorrrrre!
futurereasonforfanfic-ihope chapter 8 . 3/3/2011
i LOVE it lol although you might want to consider a beta i know my story has become better since i got one
Luna-sss chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
i read the old magic and i just love what your doing with it
AlacarasDarkwolf chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I love how you wrote this its just like an epilog from the back of the book you should keep going with it. I would love to see more.
ks21178 chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
Thanks for posting this chapter. i finnally got the story. i had originally thouht that she was evil i had not thought that she was possesed by the evil sorcerer.
Lily4Evr chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
this is gr8 plz plz plz hurry up and write more
Jaime chapter 8 . 11/4/2010
I love this story! It has humor, action, romance, and the plot is great. Please please post more soon! I can't wait to see what happens!
ceebs signing in chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
hey :D im from australia, and we dont say mate to eachother in that kind of sense,usually only guys say it to eachother. i dont mean it in a mean way, just putting it out there! :)
vvvv1123 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
it was good, but you need to be more clear on what you're writing...but write more :)
mrs.vampire2be chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
Omg that was amazing!

I can't wait to see what happens next! (:
Romance and Musicals chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
This is excellent! Oh snap! Stuff's going down!
waiting4him chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
Hi! I really like where this story is going but its going a bit fast and the chapters are really short but I like it a lot! Keep going! Please! 333

Much Love!