Reviews for Leah Freakin' Clearwater
sentinel10 chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
I love happy Leah too and Sam seems really sweet and sexy in this. But yes they are all lies. Lies lies lies.
sentinel10 chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
I am totally loving it so far!
Idril Telperien chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
oohh wonder who the myserty guy is!
Elise Volturi chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Can you make one with Leah and Jacob?
ladyGwendolyn chapter 8 . 8/30/2009
love the fic!

sam and leah have to end together!
ravenwhitlock33 chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
Poor Leah - Poor Sam - This is such a turning point in their story - The transformation of Sam is really what changed everything - I do like how you are incorporating Paul and Jared into the story - La Push is such a small area it is very believable they would have all been closed before. Thanks and keep writing - I don't envy you the next few chapters. Just a request, everyone once in a while, please let them remininse about their past - even present love...
AudienceOfOne chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
Thats sad how she thought it was a joke..

But i loved it!(:
breezy-love chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
oh no sam is gone!

I pray that you dont make him imprint on emily.

It will most def kill me.

haha not really.

update soon!
ravenwhitlock33 chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
I love the fact that Sue and Leah are so close - laughing - joking - taking pictures. This kind of closeness is hidden after her pain from losing Sam. I also like the fact that you are capturing his adoration with her. It is so obvious that he always still loved her. Love the last line. Thanks and please keep going.
sailor alpha tomboy chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
sweet
Lady Katsa chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
hey what do you think you're doing? i definitely did not want you to stop! come on i'm having fun with lee-lee!

I LOVE IT!

so you better keep writing!

sorry if i sound to harsh. i just want you to keep writing!

hannah xx
Stupidlamb2154 chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
i suppose the pleases mean review so here it is.I liked it but make the chapters longer.
FirstLadyofTheStage chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
She seems to be having random mood swings...hm. You persistently misspell Jared.
KMN688 chapter 5 . 8/21/2009